Nezus Office pt 5

As we walked to Nezu's office both anxiety and nervousness coursed through pretty much every fiber of my being and it was pretty much like the the entire time from the backstage until now where I was sitting in a chair in his office.
"Would you like some tea."
"No thank you."
"Hm alright then." I just wanted to hurry this up at this point i didn't even know if I wanted to take the exam anymore. "So I was wondering if you could explain the situation in a little more detail about Aizawa and Mic."
"Um well okay. So about 6 months ago I was walking with my brother down to the beach when I found out that someone was following me." Leaving venom out of it so I didn't have to explain how I met him in the first place. "That person happened to be Aizawa I'm guessing and at the time I didn't even know I had a quirk tho when I looked at him this appeared on my wrist." Showing him Aizawa's name. "And after going to a quirk doctor I found out it was mine it's called soulmates which I can see the name if I so choose to of other peoples soulmates tho mine when making eye contact I think I don't exactly know with mine it gets tattooed on my wrist. And when I came for the hero course exam I was already in my training clothes and just had my school uniform over it because I don't like changing in front of people and figured that I had some time till the announcement to head to our testing grounds I figured I would look around the room going backstage just to check it out when I bumped into present mic or hizashi if im going by the order of when the names appeared and the same thing that happened with Aizawa happened with him. I'm sorry I didn't even know I manly just took the exam for my brother I was originally just gonna go to a non hero school or just doing genaral studies but he convinced me otherwise."
"Mmm well then that makes perfect sense."
"What does."
"Oh well when Aizawa came to work around the time you first met he and mic were acting very strange often spacing out or looking at there wrist for long periods of time. They quite worried the rest of there coworkers."
"I am so sorry it's just I didn't even think how they thought I didn't even know the names would appear of their wrist too." Venom appeared from my shoulder again.
"Hey rat I have a question for you."
"Oh yes what do u need."
"This isn't gonna affect his chances about the exams is it because that would be kinda rude punishing him for something he can't control."
"No it wouldn't I just wanted an explanation as to why my staff members were acting strangely and figured it would have something to do with Mr.(l/n)."
"Good because that's seemed to be the main thing bothering him since the little mumbling shit wanted to come here together."
"Wait Venom how could you even tell that I didn't say anything to you."
"It should be obvious by now that I CAN READ YOU THOUGHTS."
"VENOM I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER NOW GO BACK BEFORE I DONT EAT CHOCOLATE FOR A WEEK."  Now feeling any anxiety practically fly out the window as venom was right I was really worried about how this would affect my chances in the exam. "I'm sorry about him principle Nezu."
"Oh no worries. I've dealt with a whole lot worse than someone calling me a rat."
"Umm I do have a concern tho."
"Would it be that you missed pretty much the entire exam."
"Yeah actually it is."
"No worries tho would you be okay if we tested your abilities in a different manner than the other examines."
"That depends on what you mean."
"Well seeing as venom seems to be a very new thing to you and he dosnt seem to registered in any of your quirk files I wanted to see how you would hold up against a spare with some of the teachers."
"Oooooo that sounds fun I wanna do that seems more of a challenge than some fucking chunks of metal."
"Venom when did u even come back out anyway if Venom is okay with it so am I." The only reason I was okay with it is because I didn't want to be missing an organ for a second as I was already pushing it with venom today as is.
Seeing a grin on nezus face he got out of his chair and called what seemed to be a group chat I think as there were multiple names on the screen as he lifted it to his ear. Also by coincidence I also got a call so excusing my self I stepped into the hall and answered.
"Hello?"
"(N/n) thank god you didn't meet me at the entrance when the exam was over are you okay where are you." Oh yea I forgot I was supposed to meet with him after the exam shit.
"Sorry about that and right now I'm with the principle of UA."
"WHAT! Why are u there did something happen."
"I'm fine I promise I just have to take a different exam since I missed the actual one."
"How did u miss that I want a full explanation." Not noticing Nezu was next to me I jumped a bit.
"Sorry zuzu I'm kinda busy right now. 1 sec" putting my phone on mute I looked at Nezu. "Sorry it's my brother I forgot we were supposed to meet up after the exam."
"Oh no it perfectly fine I actually already sent one of my teachers to go fetch him for us."
"Oh okay." Turning off mute I turned back to tell him bye real quick " hey izu I'll see you in a sec don't leave the entrance someone going to get you I think I dont know." Hanging up my phone before he could even reply I seen Nezu had already started walking a little far ahead of me. Following him we eventually ended up in a gym of some kind looking around I seen a few of the pro hero's/ teachers with zuzu Looking very confused and left out. I followed Nezu over to them and he quickly explained how this was gonna go Me and venom were gonna fight a total of 3 teachers and then we were gonna be allowed to go home and wait for the results I guess.

(This is extremely short I'm sorry)