4

The rain was still pouring, maybe even harder than when the conversation first started.

Why does he seem surprised? This punk? I dont even know who he is..

"Is this your sense of humor? Its shit! Tell me what you're doin' out here, acting' like this" The bomb asked, the rain must've finally got to him because he slid his hoodie over his head.

"I-I really dont know whats happening, i'm sorry" Keith buried his head into his arms. "I'm just confused."

There was a pause for a few moments.

Whittey looked around, tensing then relaxing his arms.

"Do you have a phone on you? You want a ride home..?" He managed out.

Keith fumbled around in his pockets, "Yeah.." He looked at the screen, the device quickly being covered in small drops of water. "But i dont know how to get there.."

Whittey sighed, "C'mon, get up. Sitting there wont do anythin' for ya." Whittey pulled Keith to his feet and they both walked out of the alley.

.

.

.

.

"Oh Keith! I got so worried, where did you run off to!" Keith felt Lucy's warm embrace. He had been sitting on the couch, watching TV for an hour after Whittey had dropped him off.

"Uh, Whittey had dropped me off earlier, sorry.." Keith slouched.

"No no, its not your fault." She paused for a moment, "well im gonna make dinner, what do you wanna eat? i'll make you something special, you're just stressed"

Keith agreed. "Oh, how did you manage to get Whittey to help you? I find that interesting!.."

Keith told her of what he remembered, but it sounded like he didnt really have much to tell.

Lucy smiled, "well i'm glad you're safe."

__________________________

bruh thats all i got for now, but whittey will show up in the future (please help, y'all. i need more for the storyline but i dont want to abandon it for a year to create a novel lmao)

stay safe, y'all!!! sorry the chapters are getting shorter!!!

- ShrimpyRye