chapter 6

Kartik and Rudra went inside the bungalow. The bungalow was very beautiful from inside, the fragrance of lotus tickled Kartik's nose. It reminded him of his wife Devika. He smiled remembering her smile and her face.

Suddenly a young woman's laughter echoed through the entire bungalow, Rudra's eyes were about to pop out of it's socket when the giggles turned into screams of helplessness and dire agony.

Rudra: Kartik!! Ye bhabhi hai kya?!

His voice trembled on fear

Kartik finally looked at the picture of his wife Devika in royal robes, she wore a green saree and was heavily decked with golden jewelry. Her face shone and her eyes flashed honour and royalty...

Kartik: Devika?!

The winds started blowing and the lamps inside the bungalow lit up on their own, the loud noises of bells ringing was heard throughout the bungalow and Rudra felt someone kick him hard...

Kartik with a terrified face went near her and what he saw next shocked the wits out of him. Devika was standing in front of them with her eyes filled with rage. Her turquoise saree moved wildly with the air, she looked at Kartik and said...

Devika: Maharani Devika!!!!

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Signing off
FanficsXAndria
AmazingInsaan