Pit stops and parties.

Finally it was Friday.  This is the first Friday that I don't have anything planned.  Ashley and I just arrived at school and right now I was walking to my locker to get my pillow.  Yes, a pillow.  I sleep in half my classes and the other half I just tuned out the teacher.  When I first came to this school, like any other teacher, they tried to wake me up but Ashley and Niall let them know that I'm not going to pay attention anyway.  I pay attention at least twice a week so I can get the material that's needed. 

My mom tried threatening me about school.  She always told me that if I didn't pay attention and be the 'good girl' I once was in 9th grade than she was going to send me back to my dad's.  What she didn't know was my dad didn't care what I did. 

Speaking of my mom, she called me the day after I had confessed my liking towards Harry.  She 'cried' through the phone saying she just wanted her 'baby girl' back.  If she wanted me back than why didn't she see me in person.  I didn't care though.  She did this to herself and I'm actually happy with where I'm at now. 

Ashley and I finally bought all the furniture needed for my new room, while we also searched for little things for her room.  I knew I had to go job hunting soon because how else were we suppose to care for ourselves?  She tried telling me that her parents had managed to help her out from time to time but I don't want to have to rely on them.  I've never liked relying on someone else for anything.  I am perfectly capable of getting a job and helping her out & that's what I intended to do. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my locker shut.  A pair of hands grabbed my waist and twisted me around and I was suddenly greeted by a very cheerful Harry. 

"Hey." He said putting his hand on my locker and leaning against it. 

"Hey," I smiled at him.  "What are you doing here?  Class starts in like 5 minutes."

He shook his head and chuckled, throwing his head back.  "I came here to see my girl.  Did you forget I'm the badass of the school?  I go to class when I feel like it."  His smile grew from ear to ear. 

"I thought badboy's didn't have a soft side?  You don't seem like the badass of the school anymore.  That's me.  Sorry Harry, but I took your place the second I walked through these doors."  I lightly laughed. 

"Did you now?  If you're such a badass then when are you going to class?"  He smirked.  He was right though.  I guess, I'd have to prove him wrong.  Time to make my move.  "And for your information, badboy's can have a soft side.  That happens to be just for you."

I rolled my eyes at his cheesy words.  I unlocked my locker and put my pillow back in.  When I turned around Harry seemed confused.  "Why do you look so confused?" 

"Because you always sleep on Fridays."  He said.  I have him right where I want him.  Smirking, I walked away from him and pulled out my keys. 

"You coming Princess?" I asked.  Soon enough, he was by my side asking me where we were going.  Answering his question I said, "That's for me to know and for you to find out." 

We were soon in my car and Harry wouldn't shut up.  "Why can't I drive?  I am the guy and besides, I've drove your car before." 

"No Harry, because I have places to go and I don't need to tell you which way to turn every 5 seconds." 

"Fine, I'm not talking to you though."

"Fine by me."

He crossed his arms and groaned.  He was so cute when he couldn't get his way.

I pulled out of the parking lot and made my way to Wal-Mart.  Harry looked confused but decided to keep his mouth shut remembering that he wasn't talking to me.