Chapter Two

Alex talks about Infertility struggles,

Alex recalls the time when he wasn't able to get pregnant because of his infertility struggles that dates back to his timeframe as the Texas A&M Aggie. He started sobbing. "Alex? Alex baby? What's wrong?" "Babe, You know I've been keeping this from you but I've struggled with Infertility struggles, I've done the pregnancy test a couple of times but it was no use back then," Alex wiped the tears on his face. "Awwww, Alex. Why didn't you tell me?" "It's just that I didn't want you to break up with me," LaMelo's tone had soften up when he knew what Alex had to go through. Somehow, it hits him close to home. "You know babe, I had a friend of mine that went through the same thing as you. Plus, I've blamed myself for what had happened to you," "Oh don't beat yourself up about it hon, I just don't know what to do, I mean I did try some IVF stuff so that way I would've been pregnant earlier and when you told me that no matter how many times we tried for a baby, you never left," Alex explains. "I just man... I wasn't sure if you're going to leave me because I'm not able to get pregnant,"

"I agree and yes I remember that correctly," LaMelo replied. "Fast Forward, we tried for a baby altogether and guess what? We did," "We did? But how?" "Well I had some secret weapon that I would use. Meaning you and me were producing a baby altogether, And we did it altogether that's why it was the result of you getting pregnant," "Oh Melo, we didn't have to use the IVF anyway, I suggested we tried it many times and it worked," "In fact, don't worry about it anymore because we made our wish come true, Yet. My friend did the same thing and she got pregnant," "Oh Okay," Alex said. "That makes a lot of sense, I guess you were right about that,"

***********

Time skip,

Alex Caruso 5 months pregnant,

LaMelo snuggles his pregnant fiancée close to him even at 7 consecutive nights. Alex wrapped his protective arms around his growing baby bump. What a time to be complete. LaMelo smiles looking down to Alex's baby bump. I bet he would always snuggle next to him. However, LaMelo would somehow buys Alex Victoria's Secret Nighties for his birthday. Later on they were watching Netflix but Alex fell asleep. Realizing how hard it was to cope with the situation that he had to go through. "Alex?" "Yeah babe?" Alex wakes up. "So you mentioned about infertility struggles, how did this happen?" "Ever since we started dating, we wanted to start a family but then it turns out that I had a negative pregnancy test," "Oh my," LaMelo gasped. "I'm sorry to hear that," "That's okay, I talked to my parents about it and they knew what situation that I went through," His parents understood what Alex had gone through and managed to take the matters into their own hands.

The next morning,

Alex was on the couch watching something on Netflix. "So Alex, we're you watching the short films about Teen pregnancy and all the other things that were talked about? "Yes," He replied. "I was because it hits me close to home," "I see," He said. Yet, there were some other times that few fans were upset when Alex Caruso became pregnant after having to deal with the infertility struggles for 7 months. "I felt like an embarrassment because I never thought this had to happen again," "Alex, none of this was your fault," He replied. "I know for a fact that someone went through the same thing as you,"

"How do you know?" Alex follows. "Well my mom used to deal with it. It was very tough on her knowing that there was nothing they can do about it," "Wow! I'm very sorry to hear that babe," "It's okay hon, that was so long ago and we don't talk about it that much at all," "I get it babe," It got to the point that Alex addressed the situation to him. "There are some other things that won't work when you try starting a family and some of the partner that was supposed to get pregnant won't get a positive results, it'll stay there,"

Although, the wish had finally came through after struggling with getting pregnant and LaMelo was refusing to leave his side when Alex was very frustrated with the result. He told him that everything was going to be alright. Aside from that, Alex had talked to his parents about how his mother dealt with the unplanned pregnancy and she realized Alex went through the same thing like his mother did. In the meantime, the short film about the teens made him tear up. Yet, it didn't stop him from becoming the person he was today. Little did Alex and LaMelo know a family of theirs are going to throw a surprise gender reveal.

Author's note: Is Alex and LaMelo's baby going to be a boy or a girl? Let me know in the comments- Jessica