Chapter One

The NBA Draft 2020,

Alex, LaMelo and Caleb were watching the Virtual NBA draft as Adam Silver announced the pick. "The Charlotte Hornets Select... LaMelo Ball!" Alex and Caleb cheered.

"Congrats baby!" Alex hugged his boyfriend. "You did it!" "Awwww Thank you Alex Honey," He said kissing his girlfriend on the cheek. "I'm so happy Daddy," Caleb goes to LaMelo. Alex and his son Caleb were cheering for LaMelo being drafted by the Hornets. Although, Caleb told him to marry Alex. "So Alex I've been counting the days to propose to you," "You're kidding right??" Alex noticed that he's going to be engaged to LaMelo Ball. "Nope because I want you to have everything babe, it doesn't have to be money, but it requires a lot of love and time. When my NBA wages are booming, I want you to have this." LaMelo takes a video of him and Alex using his IPhone 11 to video tape the wedding proposal.

Alex Caruso began to cry in tears as LaMelo proposes to him. "Alex Michael Caruso," He kneels to him. "You always believed in me when I have nothing. You are such a lovely mother to our little Caleb and now we are expecting an addition to a family. No matter how mad you get when I tend to be crappy and do stupid stuff like that, I wouldn't trade you for anything In this world. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and be the best father to our babies as well. Alex, will you marry me?" Alex began to pop the question. "Of course! I'll marry you!" Alex jumps right in and gives LaMelo a tight hug. "I love you so much my beautiful Aggie Alex," "I love you too and our babies!" Alex smiled.

4 months later,

Alex's baby bump began to grow as LaMelo placed his hand just to rub it. It was 1am in the morning and He went closer to him. "Oh babe, I'm surprise you did that by rubbing my belly when I was pregnant with our little Caleb, remember?" "Oh yes, I remember it first, that's why I fell in love with you Alex," Alex smiles when LaMelo remembers having a night snuggles with Alex. "And when I rubbed your belly, We felt the kick altogether," "Oh babe, you know I have felt him kicking many times," Alex chuckles.

"Especially at 8 months pregnant babe, I just felt so complete," Despite of Alex Standing at 6'5" and LaMelo Standing at 6'7" they were together for 4 years. Although, they wouldn't trade for anything in this world. "Of course hon! Besides, I remember telling you to breathe when you went in labor because you screamed your head off," Alex didn't interrupt, he was listening to LaMelo talking to him. "I was telling you that everything was going to be alright when the doctors were telling you to push, until our little Caleb was born," "Well I can see that babe," He replied.

Later on,

LaMelo leans carefully and cradles his wife's baby bump. "This is the second time that you did when I was pregnant with Caleb before babe and now it's your other chance to do so, just to feel the movement of our baby," Alex said softly. "Whether or not, I was wearing some nightgown but you managed to take it off so I ended up wearing the Cami and shorts from Victoria's Secret. Not only that, I was the first person to wear a shirt,"

At the moment,

"Alex is it just me or is it just the baby moving in your belly?" "I had to admit it was moving like crazy," Alex answers when he felt the baby kicking in his belly. "It might sound awkward but somehow, I would always put on a Baseball uniform. Still, I'm pregnant," "Well you're already pregnant Alex." "Yeah, I'd love the sound of that," He snuggled himself with a blanket. Next, LeBron and Lonzo are going to the Tokyo Olympics as Dior and his baby sibling are staying at LaMelo's along with Alex and Caleb.

"Hi Cousin," Dior waves at Caleb. "Hi Dior," "And hi auntie Alex," "Hi there hon," Alex goes to Dior and his sibling. "LeBron texted me that you guys are spending the night with us and Ana Marie is with her Auntie Antoinette Davis," Dior remembers the time when Alex had to take care of him after Lonzo Gave birth. Despite of Alex Caruso being pregnant with another baby, he's still able to care for LeBron and Lonzo's kids as well. "Auntie Alex are you going to have another boy?" Alex chuckles and smiles. "Oh you betcha, I hope, maybe Caleb can have another brother, it depends," "Oh okay Auntie Alex," He said.

They were watching Paw Patrol and Little Prince but Alex and Caleb both fell asleep while the rest of the kids were watching the whole episode. LaMelo switches the show to watch Coco. When LaMelo turns to his fiancée and son, he was fluttered. "Awwww, my two babies," Note: Alex Caruso is wearing a Silk robe and a satin Nightgown. It was suitable for his 6'5" frame to wear a nightgown.

"Just a note Dior and kids, your Auntie Alex is pregnant, so try to be gentle with him ok?" "Yes Uncle," They said.

Author's note:

What do you think Alex is going to have since he's pregnant with another baby? Will Alex have another baby boy? Or will he have a girl?