Revenge (part 2)

"Would you mind if I had went a little further?" The blonde had asked. "Not at all. Just.. please be gentle." The red head said.

"Of course." Bakugo had replied.

Bakugo could tell that Kirishima had liked it from the bulge he had felt underneath his own tent.

The blonde had smirked at the feeling. The red head knew that he had figured out from the blondes look, he had gotten flustered from it, he turned almost as red as his own hair.

The blonde had sat down on the red heads lap and began to grind on him.

The red head had whimpered and had put his hands on the blondes weist picking him up making him hover over the red head.

"Hm?" Bakugo had questioned what Kiri had been doing till he had saw Kiri begin taking of both his pants and underwear as well as mine. "Oh going straight to it?" Bakugo smirked. "Just don't forget to use lube." Bakugo said while pointing over to his nightstand. "Of course, wouldn't wanna damage you. At least not to badly." The red head replied while grabbing the lube.

The blonde had looked down at the red heads length and immediately realized how big it was. "No way.. how are you possibly that big?!" Bakugo had asked.The red head smirked and put his left hand on the blondes back and had made him arch his back.

The red head had began to put lube on the blondes ass and began rubbing it in. "That's cold.." Bakugo said. "I know Kitty but it's ok I'll warm you up." Kiri said before putting two fingers in Bakugo's ass.

Bakugo had let out a moan under his breath as he began trembling.

"Oh yea, forgot your a virgin. But we can fix that." Kirishima said as he put in two more fingers.

Bakugo then had let out another moan along with a whimper.

Kirishima had then pushed his fingers more deep in Bakugo. As Bakugo had let out another moan Kiri smirked.

Kiri took out his fingers and had Bakugo sit up, Bakugo had been hovering over Kirishima's length, and from this angle Kirishima had appreciated Bakugo's body and put his hands on his weist.

Just looking at Bakugo's body had made Kirishima harder.

Kirishima had token one hand off of Bakugo's weist and had grabbed his length making sure that Bakugo will be able to go in with no troubles.

Bakugo had also did the same and made sure he was able to go in with no troubles.

Bakugo had began to moan once he had reached about 4 inches on Kirishima's dick, Kiri had groaned from the satisfaction and the tightness of Bakugo's ass. Kirishima's dick is around 9 inches, even though Bakugo's a virgin he wasn't going down without a fight, he wanted to reach all of those inches.

Once Bakugo had reached about 7 inches he was already almost a moaning mess from Kirishima's cock.

Once he had token it all the way he had heard Kirishima's groans mixed with his own Moans and whimpers.

Kirishima's hands which had still been on Bakugo's weist began moving Bakugo's hips up and down making him jump on Kirishima's length. Bakugo had felt his dick slam into his prostate over and over again turning him into a moaning mess. "Shit.." Bakugo had managed to blurt out. Kirishima had began to go faster making Bakugo and himself finally release. And Bakugo had instantly passed out onto Kirishima's chest.

Word count: 588