Morning/Revenge (Part 4)

Author: This contains Smut and Fluff.

3rd person(because I fucking can)
As Kirishima now had full consent he continued with the preparation.

Bakugo had moaned from the pleasure of the redhead's fingers inside of him.

Kirishima couldn't take it just hearing the sweet moans of the blondie. He wanted to feel him.

He immediately took his fingers out sticking his length in.

Bakugo's back had arched more from the sudden pain and pleasure. Bakugo was a masochist so he found it more exciting.

Bakugo had also let out a moan along with a whimper.

Kirishima had been about 4 inches deep already. "Oh no I'm sorry are you ok?" Kirishima asked worriedly.

"Yea I am so shut up you damn soft top!" Bakugo replied.

Kirishima got angry he slammed into Bakugo as well as slapping his ass, hard. Kirishima had even left a mark on his ass. Bakugo moaned instantly.

Kirishima reached over the Bakugo's neck and put his hand on it only squeezing when Bakugo squirmed.

Kirishima went deeper and pounded into his prostate making Bakugo scream out his name.

They eventually both gave out and let out the pure white sticky liquids. Kirishima pulled out afterwards.

He carried Bakugo to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet. He got a towel and made sure to properly clean up. Bakugo was tired so he didn't have to lift a finger. Kirishima had energy though. After cleaning he picked up Bakugo and took him to the bedroom. He sat Bakugo down and turned on the TV they cuddled throughout the night and watched Blues clues together till we feel alseep.

Word count: 275