Wishing For You

SETTING:-*CHINESE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL*

HUA CHENG:-"Gege,what are you looking at? it's been a while now?"

XIE LIAN:-"Hm? Oh it's nothing,it's just that today it feels a bit breezy "

*hua cheng thinks he's a bit down*

HUA CHENG:-"HAPPY NEW YEAR,GEGE"

*suddenly hugs xie lian from the back"

XIE LIAN:-"What are you doing here in the crowd? It's not like you're "san lang",the notorious child?"

*hua cheng laughed out so loud that his grip loosens"

HUA CHENG:-"I never thought,gege would be sarcastic now out of all times"

*hua cheng sharing a glimpse of smirk infront of xie lian*

XIE LIAN:-"I was planning to go with you and watch fireworks,but now i'll go on my own.^^"
*xie lian leaves without him*

HUA CHENG:-"Gege,let's watch it together"

*hua cheng manages to catch up with xie lian*

HUA CHENG:-"Look,gege it's almost time for the firework show" 

*xie lian doesn't respond,hua cheng comes from the back with a dangling necklace in his hands and puts it in front of xie lian*

XIE LIAN:-"Wh-what's this?"

*leans in closer and whispers in his ears*

HUA CHENG:-" I bought this on my way,while chasing gege.It reminded me of you,'delicate like flowers but outshines the stars up in the sky"

*xie lian gets a bit shy,since hua cheng was too close to him just now*

XIE LIAN:-"Is this one of your ways to make up for what you did back there. . . .*chuckles a bit* so childish."

HUA CHENG:-"Yay! i knew it gege can never be harsh on me^.^ "

                                                                         THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.~ It's me who has a crack/broken humor and not xie lian😃 i was the one who thought of adding a pun💀

NOTE~SAN LANG means third son of the family.here xie lian intented to call him that as in the young notorious kid~

Artist:- Ash san, thanksuu once again. instagram id:-animeartdump