Part 1

Espresso's POV:

It was a nice Saturday for me to chill in the library. I yawned as I stretched to wake myself up more, I went into the bathroom to clean myself up and got ready to leave for the library. I quickly put on black jeans, a white shirt, and a light tan sweater and leave my apartment.

The roads were busy always but I didn't usual care since I was use to this but as I was walking to the library, the usual and all of a sudden I saw someone passing by .His eyes were the color of the hottest of fires, just with a glance of his eyes I could see the blazing passion in those eyes. I quickly looked away before he noticed me staring, I went on my way to the library trying to get his eyes out of my mind. I quickly drink the rest of my coffee ignoring the burning feeling in my throat as I shake off the thought of him. I quickly get my book out to study coffee magic, I finally get him out of my mind for now as I focus on my studies. At Least for now.....

~Time skip~

I looked around me noticing how much of a mess I was making, notes scattered around, crumpled up paper balls, pens and pencils all in different places. I sigh quickly picking up my mess deciding I should just leave. I gently put my things in my bag as I throw my coffee cup in the trash. I smile as I wave to the librarian goodbye, they usually don't smile but they slightly smiled as I left. I walked away thinking about how her hair was weirdly but beautifully cut, a slight diagonal cut at the bottom and the bangs, with a weird shaped bun, her hair color was a nice violet and her bangs are a lighter violet.

I quickly get a quick coffee and leave to my apartment

~~-End of part 1-~~

339 words~<3<3