4

𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓛𝓘𝓐𝓜 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
I saw mr Yuka help his daughter up, and she's only fucking 15!! She'll be sixteen tomorrow, but there's a lot that I don't know about her yet.

"Will, let's go home now, Shanghai, you and your father will stay with us." My mom said and she nodded.

My mother let Shanghai borrow her clothes, and when Shanghai put them on, it's like she's a whole different person. "Oi! Stop staring ya creep." Shanghai said, Yuka and my dad laughed their ass off. "Shit, you heard her, stop staring at her." My dad said and my mom sighed, "Boys, leave her alone and she's Yuka's daughter so respect her." My mom said and Yuka responded, "Alright Luna and my daughter won't hesitate to murder a person for hurting something that's hers." He said and I looked at him, "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Shanghai lost her mom to the rouges and I try to fight them off.. but Shang grabbed a gun and shot all of them, she even has two forms which she won't tell unless she can trust them... Aria was her mother and my wife...I promised her that if something happens, I'll raise my daughter.. and now you see why she never talks so much. She's protecting her family, if I died then she'll hunt down every rouge and kill them all." He said and I grew shocked, 'Sh-she lost her mom and she is a family gangster??' I thought.

My parents were shocked, "I'm so sorry, Yuka....it's no wonder why Shang is protecting you, because she doesn't want to lose another loved one." My mom said and Yuka cried at the loss of his wife, that his daughter didn't get to meet in her 15 years.

"Shanghai?" I called and a big black wolf appeared, Yuka rushed out, "Shang! It's okay!" He said and I looked at it, and Shanghai changed back, unconscious and fully naked. I caught her, 'She's beautiful...' I thought and I know she'll kill me for touching her.

Shanghai was still unconscious, my mom got worried. "Yuka, is that one of her two forms?" She asked and Yuka nodded. "That's one of them, Shang inherited two traits one from her mother and one from me. She doesn't want anyone else knowing, if expose it, she'll hunt you down and she won't hurt you, but she can forget everything." He said and I gulped in fear, Mr Yuka wasn't kidding when she said she'll forget everything and everyone she used to know and they backstabbed her.

"Shang has two forms, a werewolf and a mermaid. She'd never wanted anyone knowing because she doesn't want the same mistake happening and her ex mate rejected her and almost killed her until I came and saw him dead. She killed him. That was the day my daughter changed so much and I missed her smile every day... you can't understand what Shanghai went through and I tried my best to make her life better." Yuka said and I gulped down again, her ex mate was killed and she had to defending her dad.

Shanghai opened her eyes and saw her dad, "Dad?" She said and looked around, "Hey honey, I told them but they have to promise to never tell anyone else before you go rampaging." He said and she nodded, "happy 16th birthday." I said and she slightly smiled. "Thank you." She said and I sighed with relief.

Shanghai was a dire wolf, it means she's bigger that normal werewolves and faster too. But she's also a mermaid, her tail can change color of her emotions sometimes.

I gave her a pair of my clothes and she looked so fucking cute in my clothes.