( ˙꒳​˙ )(Thoma)

boss music starts playing...

x

x

x

x

Thoma X Reader

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Oi, you're doing it wrong"

Thoma yelled as he grabs the broom from my hands, sweeping the fallen leaves off the ground on the patio of the Kamisato's estate.

I placed my hand on my hips and mumbled an annoyed "sorry" before sitting down on the ground, watching Thoma sweep up the rest of the fallen leaves.

He finishes and sets the broom down, sitting next to me to wipe the sweat off his forehead. I handed him a cup of water and he chugs it all down.

"Thanks", he smiles and pats me on the head before standing up and continuing to clean the floors of the patio.

"You really need to take a break", I mumbled out, watching him scrub the floors.

He gave me a warm smile and said

"I'm fine, really"

I looked at him concerningly before shrugging it off and heading back into the estate, leaving him to do his housekeeper stuff.

Timeskip :DD

It had reached nightfall, and Thoma was nowhere to be found.

"Thoma?"

I called out, looking around the estate for any signs of him. I continued walking around the estate, carrying his plate of food in my hand.

Upon stumbling across the balcony, I saw him laying on the ground, his hands over his eyes as he breaths softly. Noticing the amount of cleaning supplies surrounding him, I sighed contently.

Setting his plate of food down and approaching him to wake him up.

"Thoma..wake up"

He groans in return and uncovers his eyes, sleepily gazing at me.

"I told you not to tire yourself out, stupid"

My hand reached out to him as he gently takes it and sits up.

"let's get you to bed" I whispered as he wraps his arms around me, making me hoist him up. Ignoring how heavy he was and stumbling to his room while he latches onto my back.

Reaching his room, he sat down on the bed as I removed his jacket and untied his hair, letting it unravel down to his shoulders.

He sleepily gazes at me as I tried to keep myself from blushing. After I removed his horn thingy, he smirks and kisses me, wrapping his arms around me and laid me down on the bed with him.

I stiffen up and blushed deeply as he pulls away and buries his face in my chest.

"I love you" he mumbles and quickly fell asleep.

"I-I love you too.." I muttered back and closed my eyes, letting sleep engulf me as we hold each other.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚