Future

Everyone has their future planned. And yet here I am....

"Plant the bomb you idiot!!!"

'Last man standing, finish it'

Facing the computer all day just to cuss others. Thinking I'm always better than them....

"Fuck! You better not mess up- "

'We lost at round but it's not over yet'

"Damn it! I'm out!"

Smashing things as if everything's unbreakable. I jumped on the bed and buried my face against the pillows to calm my self down.

Future....Future....Future....

'Knock!! Knock!! Knock!!' I stood up to open the door knowing who it was

"Yes mo-"

A hand landed on my face before I could even finish that word. It stings.....

a lot.

" You've been playing all day and night Astria! What about your school?! Your future?!!"

'I know that so please stop' words that I've always wanted to say

"How many times do I have to tell you to be professional! You're a girl and yet you don't even look like one."

"I'm sorry"
"I'll be better" no! This isn't what I wanted to say!

"Be better? When Astria? When?!! " she sighed in front of me to calm herself

"Here take this. Pack your things and go to the supermarket. Buy the things that are necessary for you"

She handed the brown envelope

"What's this?"

"You'll know" and by that, she left

I went back to my bed as if the fight didn't happen. I opened the envelope and saw a white paper inside of it. A contract...She's sending me to UK.

Wait, there's more. It's a contract for the Condo.

I know Mom only wants what is best for me. But I just couldn't be happy. I'm a fresh graduate yet I'm not sure if I should pursue what I took.

I know I'm lucky. But this isn't what I want....

It's already 4am in the morning but I haven't slept a wink. My future has been on my mind, it's heavy and I'm pressured because I feel left out. Unreasonable isn't it? But this is how I feel.

I played music forcing myself to sleep. And as expected, it worked.

Ring ! Ring ! Ring !

Who the hell is it this time.... I hardly slept last night and now someone just ruined it!

"Hello-"

"Astriaaaaaa!!! I found someone to hire you!!! Isn't that a good news "

"Where? Can you just call back later? Everything isn't sinking in my mind properly-"

"It's ! The famous Café in UK.