The demons inside

Meliodas POV

I looked up at the sky remembering how that goddess used me and ruined my relationship with my love m/n and how he placed that course on me and her I was looking at the night sky seeing the symbol of the coffin in the city and started running to get to the coffin before they fully opened it with the sin's and some holy night's ready to stop them but stopped when I felt that blood lust in the air the one person capable of have this kind of hatred is.....him.

I told the sin's and night's to stay and protect the kingdom while I dealt with them.

I looked up to see a beam of purple light before ten figures could be seen wait tem.

Once I got to the ten commandments I looked around my darkness flowing through me .

I was Zeldris infront of me with his normal glare as I tried grabbing my sword but was stopped when my hand was sliced off in a blink of and eye.

"Where is he Zeldris."I ask my younger brother as his glare intensified at the mention of m/n.

"Like hell I'll tell you where he is."and just like that the battle started.

In an unknown place

In a pitch black room with no light except for the gaping hole in the middle of the cave bring a blood red color to the empty cave as it started shacking the symbol on the coffin glowing a f/c as it opened to show shadow like creature made out of eyes and darkness.

As a male with long h/c stepped out and (dull/bright) e/c eyes the male stared at the entrance of the cave walking to the opening were the light shine feeling the warmth of the sun.

"It's good to be out."the h/c hair colored male said as he looked at his clothes noticing how torn they were so in a quick motion changed his clothes to a short sleeve black shirt, a long sleeved vest with white stripes were his wrist are with what seemed like an armor piece over his chest and a pear of  black short and a a pear of black skinny  that seemed to stick to his legs like it's a part of his skin and brought a new jacket out it was a hooded jacket with the zip ending just by he nose but he was still able to breath perfectly.