Devour.

(I recommend listening to this song while you read)

3rd POV:
The village is dead.Nothing much to say there since all the souls dead and alive were all consumed by the Fallen Angel known as Y/n, who is now flying through the midnight sky at full speed.

His two demonic creatures flying with him as they got closer to the commandments Y/n couldn't control his blood lust as he flowed even faster, his corupted darkness growing with the young males unstable emotions.

To any normal person looking up at the midnight sky, it looked like a gaint black bird flying with two black spheres following it.

(By The Ten Commandments and Meliodus)

Meliodus's Pov:
'D-damn it...I took too many hits from Derieri. I can hardly feel my arms..' I thought as I heald my blade in my hand something really felt off he wasn't here...

"Where is he, Zeldris... I would've thought he'd be at your hip by how much you love him.."

"That's none of your concerns, brother."Damnit, I need to find hi- just then. I felt a massive amount of darkness coming this way.

'Could it be?-'

Zeldris POV:
'No no no!- ge shouldn't have awakened so early he still needs to time to recover!-'
I looked towards the amalgamation of corrupted darkness.

"His just as beautiful as I remember all those years ago..." (I wander who said that?-👀)
_________________________________________

Author note:I'm changing Y/ns design a bit to those who could care less, eh not my prob Bob-
_________________________________________

3rd POV:

A four winged monster of darkness and light crashed into the ground, his demon mark growing on his forehead as his silver and charcoal black eyes glowed under the moonlight.

(Demon mark btw)

"Hunger...hunger must eat..."
And just like that everything was sent flying as the corupted darkness blasted everything away from a distance it looked like a unending piller going into the sky with white cracks forming all over it before it shattered like glass and revealed Y/n in his true form his wings now on full display as he stood up is eyes still holding that unyielding madness before it seemed to turn into control.

Y/n Pov:
"Well now what do we have here?.."
I looked up seeing so.e of the commandments on the ground  and some struggling  to get up my eyes move to meet a pear of struggling  dark purple  ones as a flash of gree flickered in them."Zel.." I mumble  as I start walking the pressure growing more intense  as I walk but stop when I felt something. I looked to the other  side my anger and hunger growing as I saw the face of someone  I never wanted to see again but strongly wanted to see again to.

"Meliodus..."

_________________________________________

Done! How was it?-