_:8:_

This is a time skip a few weeks after the last chapter.

Mable P.O.V.

I stared at the Fearamid with a burning fire filled with hatred and determination. Hatred for Bill and everything he has done and determination to get Dipper back. Though it was distance it shined brightly in the night sky. It absolutely irritated me, how bold he is.

"Just you wait Bill Cipher, I'm coming for you."

I walked back into the fortress signalling the guards to close the gates. I looked at a random grunt and from the blue band on his shoulder I could tell he was one 'in charge'.

"How are the preparations going?"

"They are going well ma'am. I think that in two days time we should be ready."

I kissed him on his cheek and gave him a seductive smiled.

"Can't you go faster and make it by tomorrow? If you do I might give you a reward."

He began blushing a nodding like an idiot.

"Good."

I smiled and walked off satisfied. I looked around the fortress to see everyone hard at work.

"Just you wait Bill, just you wait."
.
.
.
.
.
.
. (Zee Next Day....... or night actually)

I don't really remember  how we got into the Fearamid but we were in. I looked at Wendy and signalled that it was time to start the mission. We splitted in to groups of four with my group containing Wendy, Gideon, both Gruncle Ford and Stan and some other nobodies. While the other four groups job was to find Bill kill him with some tools that Ford made, ours was to find Dipper.

Why us? Who else besides us should look for him or even convince him to come back. We know him better than anyone else! And besides with the torture that Bill put him true he should be begging for us to take him back and use him like the tool he is. Though the mission was going well I had an uneasy feeling. We soon heard laughing from a room near us. Against better judgement we went to check it out and was met with the shock of our lives.

"Stop laughing at me Kill!"

"Why? I mean you're freaking glowing!"

"Bill! Celestine!"

"What you look adorable!"

"I mean technically you ARE a star."

I looked on with shock and disgust.

"What is going on here and who are the rest of them. What did they do to him? Why is he acting so happy? Mable-"

"I don't know what's going Wendy, they probably brainwashed him or something."

Yeah that's it there is no way he's actually happy here. He might be acting like this but he's definitely planning his escape right........ right!!

"Hey why don't the two of you have a wedding! Dipper would look so beautiful walking down the aisle don't you think."

"If we have a wedding I HAVE to wear a black dress ok."

"Whatever you want , my queen."

My queen

My Queen

My Queen

My Queen

Queen

Queen

Queen

Q U E E N

NO

NO

NO

NO

"NO! I AM SUPPOSED TO BE QUEEN! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT GRAVEL UNDERNEATH MY PERFECT FEET YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!!! YOU SHOULD BE IN A PRISON BEING TORTURED WISHING, NO, BEGGING FOR ME TO SAVE YOU BUT NO! YOU ARE HERE GETTING ALL FANCY WITH THE DEMON WHO RUINED OUR LIVES. MY LIFE. YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH PERSON TO EVER EXIST AND I HOPE YOU BURN AND ROT IN HELL!"

It was dead silent. I messed up.

"Well, well, well, I knew I was smelling so rats but didn't know where the scent was coming from. Thank you for revealing where you were. Kill can you take them to the prison for me please?"

I looked and saw the guy dress in red get up. I began to run away but passed out.

Why?

Why did this had to happen to me?

It's short because I don't like writing Mable.

I just reread my story and realized how many plot holes they are.... I'm not proud.
Anyways here's some questions:

A) If you celebrate, how do you spend Christmas?

B) Do you have any projects you have to do?

C) What do you want for Christmas?

Yeah that's all bye (つ✧ω✧)つ
📖☕