01

•••

•••

I WOKE UP and it's the first day of a new school year . I live with my grandmother in an apartment in Seoul.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and headed out of my room to the kitchen to eat breakfast that my grandma made.

I headed out of the door to school and waited for the bus to arrive. Right when i was about to get into the bus i heard 2 way too familiar voices screaming for the bus to wait for them and it was my 2 idiotic friends sunoo and yunseo.

All 3 of us arrived to school holding hands because we were too nervous. We arrived inside and the school looked the same and the people inside too.

We all headed to our homerooms and sunoo who was a year younger than us went to another direction . We wouldn't see sunoo that much at school except breaks and lunch.

We arrived to class and Yunseo and me went into the window side of the room and sat down next to each other. The classroom was filling with my old classmates and one caught my eye. Park jongseong aka Jay, yunseo's new boyfriend. They started going out this summer so i hung out with sunoo a lot because yunseo would be with her boyfriend. They really suit each other.

We already finished 3rd period so it was lunch time and went to meet up with sunoo. We arrived to the cafeteria and sat down while waiting for sunoo . When sunoo arrived we decided to do rock paper scissors who'd buy today's lunch from the convenience store. As excpected i lost and headed to the store.

I purchased all the foods we needed and headed back to the cafeteria. While walking i bumped into someone and all the food in my hand fell. I was about to yell at the person who bumped into me but he cut my words and said " watch where you're going pretty" and just disappeared. "you could've helped me jerk" i muttered and scoffed and just picked up the stuff and walked angrily to the cafeteria.

It was the last period for today and suddenly some 1 year older students came into our class and gave out invitantions to a party. I decided not to go because i wanted to stay with my grandma today.

After school ended we met up with sunoo at the gates and headed home together but as we were about to go Jay and his friend came to us and Jay had asked us if we'd go to the party and yunseo was quick to say yes but i wasnt too sure about going.

" uhm i'm not coming sorry" i said. "don't worry she is coming with me !" sunoo yelled and i sighed and agreed because how could i say no to him. I felt someone's gaze on me and looked up only to see the guy who bumped into me earlier staring at me . I raised my eyebrows and he winked and told jay he'd see us later and left.

'What a weird guy' i thought .

Hopefully the party wouldn't be that bad and my grandma would let me go.

••

heyy how'd y'all like the first chapter?

it's my first time writing a fanfic so this might be a really bad story.

See you next chapter

Sal <3