02

•• ⚠️tw: sexual assault

•• ⚠️tw: sexual assault. if you're not comfortable you can skip the chapter . ⚠️••

AFTER 2 HOURS of getting ready me and yunseo were ready for the party. I was wearing a black skirt that was up till my thighs with a white sweater and my black boots.

Yunseo was wearing a short spaghetti strap black dress with black heels. We took some pictures and yunseo went with jay and i was at my apartment waiting for sunoo to come.

Me and sunoo arrived to the party after paying the taxi driver. The place was full of drunk teenagers and loud music was heard.

We found yunseo with jay and the dude who bumped into me earlier chatting with park sunghoon and sim jaeyun from my class.

After we got close to them sunghoon noticed me and said "hello chaeyeon how are you doing on this fine evening" and wrapped a hand around my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and told him " very good thank you sunghoon" and went back next to sunoo and wrapped my hand around his.

After half an hour of just eating and dancing i was tired and told sunoo i was going to take a seat. I went to find a empty seat to sit on and there wasn't any so i just went upstairs.

After a while i found a bedroom that wasn't locked and went there and took a seat and just scrolled through my phone.

•• ⚠️ tw : SA ⚠️ ••

I heard the door open and saw 2 boys i haven't seen before. They closed the door and i was scared 'what if they do something to me' they were so drunk.

They got close to me and one took my hand, i tried to yank his hand off of my hand but he wouldn't move. Then i tried to scream for help but the other guy put his hand on my mouth so no one would hear me.

I closed my eyes scared as one of them was trying to take my shirt off and i whispered "don't" but they didn't hear me. The last thing i heard was "it's not gonna hurt" until i heard the door open and someone hitting another person.

I opened my eyes and saw the guy who bumped into me punch the two guys.

The two guys ran away face full of blood and i was shaking and crying. The guy with a sharp nose came to me and said "they're gone now" i just stared at him and whispered "c-can you c-call sunoo" he nodded and called sunoo.

It was silent in the room until sunoo came and yelled "who did this to you!" i couldn't even respond. I looked away and saw yunseo, jay, sunghoon and jake coming towards the room.

Yunseo ran towards me and hugged me and sunoo joined too. They then asked who did this to me and i told them i didn't know their names. They told me they'd take me home.

We arrived to my apartment and i went ahead and took a bath and changed my clothers and bid goodnights to sunoo and yunseo who were sleeping over at my apartment today.

My grandma was starting to question why were we home earlier, i just answered that it was boring and bid her goodnight .

' i need to thank the guy who saved me' i thought before i fell asleep ...

•••

heyy !

this chapter was a bit sad :(

see you all in the next chapter <33