Friends with benefits

Smut
Angst

Friends with benefits

Chan smiled as he entered the dorm he shared with Changbin, jisung and Hyunjin. "Hyung... I need your help" said Changbin quietly knowing the other two were in the living room. Chan gulped as he  saw the look in the youngers eyes already knowing what he meant. "Sure, wait in your room i'll be there in a minute" said Chan as he got a glass of water. Changbin nodded and rushed to his room desperate. Chan nervously followed not going unnoticed by Hyunjin and Jisung who watched suspicious of the two. Despite Chan and Changbin being the longest friends in the group the 6 other boys were still suspicous of how close the two actually were. "Hand or mouth?" asked Chan as he entered the room shutting the door, or so he thought.

"Mouth please hyung" said Changbin his jeans and boxers already discarded. Chan nodded and knelt down beside the bed where Changbin was sat. Chan took the youngers length in his hands pumping him a few times before gently taking him in his mouth. But it wasn't enough for Changbin and the younger was quick to grab the elders hair forcefully throat fucking him causing Chan to choke and gag, tears quick to escape. "Oh fuck hyung i needed this" groaned Changbin as he enjoyed the feeling of Chans wet warm mouth engulfing his length. Chan gripped Changbins thighs probably leaving marks as he struggled to breath as he continued bobbing his head with Changbin not letting him off his dick.

Chans head became fuzzy as he had to take a break to breath which didn't last long as Changbin was quick to enter his mouth much rougher then he had been any time before. Yes, before. The two had agreed to be friends with benefits two years ago. Which mainly consisted of Chan giving the younger hand jobs and blow jobs whenever the younger wanted. But he had never been this rough with Chan before and the elder was struggling to keep up. Without them knowing Hyunjin and Jisung were peeking through the slightly ajar door in shock. The two knew something had been going on between the two but they never expected this. Changbi seemed to have lost his mind thrusting without mercy in the elders mouth.

Chan needed a break for air but Changbin wouldn't stop, "Fuck i'm close" moaned changbin. Chan started to panic as he couldn't breath and the younger two watching could tell but Changbin couldn't. The rapper seemed so emmersed in pleasure that he couldn't tell what was going on with Chan. The eldest started to feel weak as he struggled to get any oxygen. Hyunjin and Han were about to burst in and help when Changbin suddenly came deep down Chans throat. When Changbin finally let him off the edler had cum pouring past his lips down his chin as he gasped for air feeling light headed. Changbin finally came round to his senses and noticed Chans limp body slumped against his leg.

"H-hyung, omg i'm so sorry i didn't mean to do that" panicked Changbin as he picked Chan up placing him on his lap. Chans eyes were wide open in shock as tears streamed down his face as he continued having a panic attack. Changbin grabbed a tissue wiping up the cum and saliva dripping down Chans throat. Changbin put some joggers on and taking Chans jeans off as he placed the elder in bed holding him close helping him to get his breathing under control. Once Chan could breath again Han and Hyunjin slipped away from the door quietly sneaking their shoes on and heading next door to the others dorm. "Hyungs you look startled whats happened?" asked Felix.

"Ok so we just saw Chan and Changbin....being intimate to the point Chan almost passed out" said Hyunjin. "Elaborate" said Minho. "Ok so we've all been suspecting something was going on between them and.... we think they're either dating or friends with benefits" said Han sitting down. "How do you know?" asked Seungmin. "Well... Chan hyung was giving Changbin hyung a blowjob... only things got rough" said Hyunjin. "Rough?" questioned Jeongin looking worried. "Changbin hyung was so emmersed in... the pleasure... that he didn't realise hyung couldn't breath" said Han. "And Changbin hyung was very forcefully throat fucking him, and Chan hyung almost passed out" said Hyunjin watching the others reaction. "Is he okay?" asked Felix.

"Yeah luckily Changbin cummed so he was able to get off and breath but it looked messy. He had cum dripping down his face whilst he cried and i'm pretty sure he was having a panic attack" said Jisung. The others were shocked and sat there speechless, astonished that Changbin would do that to their leader. "Chan managed to get his breath back and i think they're cuddling up currently" said Hyunjin trying to ease their worry for the eldest. "I'll have a chat with them later" said Minho and the group weren't sure whether he was angry, upset or worried. "Don't worry i'll say that i came over to ask something and i saw them i won't include any of you guys" said Minho as he saw their worried expression.

Everyone nodded and later on they gathered around in Changbin, Chan, Jisung and Hyunjins dorm getting ready for a movie night all together. "Can i speak with you two briefly?" asked Minho as he approached Chan and Changbin sat on the sofa together. The two nodded and followed Minho into Changbins room. "I wanted to talk to you two about something" said Minho as the two sat on the edge of the bed whislt Minho sat on the desk chair. "I came over earlier to get something and when i came to find you two... i caught you two being very... intimate" said Minho. The two gulped tehir eyes widening as tehy realised what Minho had witnessed. "I know what's going on between you two... so first thing... what's your relationship status?" asked Minho.

"Friends with benefits" said Changbin nervously. "Ok well I want you to know that i accept that, and i don't have a problem with it... However. I don't want what happened earlier to ever repeat again ok" said Minho. The two nodded understanding what he meant. "Chan hyung can you wait in your room. I'll come speak to you in a minute" said minho. Chan nodded and scurried out. "I never meant to hurt him hyung i promise" said Changbin scared of being scolded by the elder. "I know Binnie, i understand that your relationship includes sexual acts with eachother but please make sure you're both being safe, watching Channie hyung struggle like he did earlier wasn't a nice sight" said Minho making sure Changbin understood the seriousness of it.

"I know hyung i'm sorry, i got to emmersed that i just lost control, b-but it won't happen again hyung i promise" said Changbin feeling guilty about what he did to their leader. "Good i'm glad to hear it, just be more careful next time, hyung is more fragile then he looks and seems we both know that" said Minho hugging the younger to show it was ok. "I know, thanks hyung" said changbin before hurrying back to the living room. Minho smiled and headed into Chans room. "Hey hyung, how are you feeling after earlier?" asked Minho concerned. "I'm ok. Look what happened earlier has never happened before honestly, i-it was just a one off" said Chan. "I have no doubt about that hyung, when did the whole benefits part start?" asked Minho sitting next to Chan.

"Two years ago" said Chan embarrassed. "Ok. Look hyung i just need to know that you're safe doing these sexual acts with one another. I don't want what happened earlier to happen again" said Minho. "Same, but it was honestly the first time he's ever done that. He didn't mean to be that rough, we're always safe with each other, today was just a one off." explained Chan hoping Minho wouldn't have a bad view of Changbin. "I hope so, you always look after us and make sure we're safe... i just want to know that you're safe aswell, i don't doubt that Changbin is careful with you when you two get sexual, but I just hope that what has happened doesn't happen again ok" said Minho. Chan nodded and hugged the younger thankful for his caring behaviour.

"If it ever happens again come straight to me ok" said Minho. "I will Minnie, thank you" said Chan hugging him once more. The two smiled and headed to the living room allowing the film to start. Chan and Changbin cuddled on one sofa whilst Jisung and Minho cuddled on the other. The other four sat on the floor crowding round the snacks whilst also cuddled up to one another.