Unknown Pregnancy

Fluff
Mpreg

Unknown pregnancy

Chan sighed as he rubbed his abdomen feeling pain there. Chan sighed and headed to their dance practice. Lately the group had noticed that Chan had been wearing oversized hoodies and sweatpants, Chan just said it was because he was cold but the group weren't too sure that they believed him. The truth was that Chan had become self conscious, he'd been gaining a bit of weight over the past few months and Chan thought it was because he hadn't been feeling very well. What he didn't know was that he was pregnant.

Dance practice was difficult for bang Chan and the eldest had to keep stopping because he wasn't feeling well. However they finally finished and the group persuaded Chan to come back to the dorm with them so that they could keep an eye on him. Chan climbed up to his bed which happened to be a top bunk and lay down attempting to rest. But a few minutes later Chan felt the need to go toilet but the pressure in his abdomen was making it hard to move.

Luckily Hyunjin was in the room so he helped Bang Chan down the ladder and to the toilet. "Maybe you should have a bath hyung to relax" said Hyunjin. Chan nodded and got in a bath allowing himself to relax. Chan started thinking about reasons why he was in so much pain.

Puking in the mornings

Sore abdomen

Weird feelings in his stomach

Struggle to sleep

Loss of muscles

Emotions all over the place

Swelling

Big stomach...

Then Chan realised.

He'd had unprotected sex with Woojin before the elder did stupid things and was kicked out. Chan panicked and hurried to get out the bath and ended up sitting on the bathroom floor wearing just a dressing down. Chan grabbed his phone and called Felix.

C: F-felix I have a problem

F: What is it hyung?

C: Can you grab me some boxers and my favourite oversized pink jumper and bring it to bathroom please

F: Sure hyung I'm on my way

Chan sighed and put the phone down. Soon Felix knocked on the door. Chan unlocked the door and let him in. "What are you doing on the floor hyung?" Asked Felix. "S-shut the door and help me get dressed please" said Chan. Felix shut the door and helped Bang Chan get his boxers on and then turned around so Chan could get his jumper on. "I-i think I might pregnant" said Chan. "What" said Felix shocked.

"I-i had unprotected sex with Woojin before he left. I didn't realise I was pregnant but if you look at all the symptoms I've had and the fact that it was nine months ago then I think I'll be going into labour soon" said Chan. "Omg should I get the others" said Felix. "No no I just want you to accompany me to the hospital" said Chan. "O-ok but how will we get there" said Felix. "I'll drive just help me to the car before I actually go into labour" said Chan not realising he was already three hours into labour.

Felix helped him sneak out the house and to the garage where the Van was. Chan got in and so did Felix. "Can I see it?" Asked Felix. Chan nodded and lifted his jumper up. "Awe, how could you go unnoticed hmm" said Felix talking to the bump. "Thank you" said Chan. "For what hyung" said Felix. "For always being there for me" said Chan. "That's what soulmates are for" said Felix. Chan started the Van and they started driving to the hospital. "Hyung I think you should pull over" said Felix.