That's All You Had To Say

Vic's P.O.V.

I run to my car and send a quick text to Mike, telling him I'm not feeling well and I'll pick him up after school. I drive home, constantly wiping tears from my eyes. I make it home and run into my house. I go to my room and collapse on my bed, crying into my pillow.

Why did he cheat on me? What if going out with me was part of some prank? No, I don't think someone would be that stupid to do that after the guy beat him to a pulp. I roll my eyes and sit up. I wipe my face clean of tears and sigh. Why am I crying over some guy I just met? There are plenty of fish in the sea.

I get up and go to the bathroom, washing my face. I decide to go back to school, the bell hasn't of even rang yet. I get in my car and drive back to school. I plaster on a smile and go find my friends who are in the courtyard. "You look pretty okay," Alex observes. "Who am I to be upset over some asshole who fucking cheated on me? There's plenty of people I could date," I shrug.

"Dude, I like your thinking," Austin smiles. "Thanks," I smile. We talk about nothing in particular until the bell rings. I sigh as we walk to class. Kellin better not try to come up with some lame excuse, I'd most likely punch him in the face if he did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sigh as I wait in the car for Mike and Tony. They finally appear and notice Kellin's absence. "Where's Kellin?" Mike asks, climbing in the car. "Fuck if I know, probably at some slut's house," I shrug, backing out of the parking space.

"What happened?" Tony ask. "The asshole fucking cheated in me, caught him and the girl making out," I sigh. "Dude, when I see him I'm going to murder him," Mike glares. "No, it's over and done with, besides, I don't need any distractions right now, I still have to find a job and take care of you," I sigh.

"Whatever," Mike mumbles. We pull into the driveway and they disappear upstairs. I sigh as I walk into the house and go into the kitchen. I pour myself a glass of ice water and take a sip. My phone rings and I answer it. "Hello, us this Vic Fuentes?" a voice asks.

"Uh, yes, how may I help you?" I ask. "I'm calling about your job application at Hot Topic, are you interested?" the voice asks. "Yes, very much," I smile. "Good, can you come in around 5 today?" the voice asks. "Yes," I answer. "Okay, goodbye Mr. Fuentes," the voice says, hanging up.

"Mike, I gotta go to a job interview," I call, running into my room and pulling on a black button up and making sure I look okay. "Okay, good luck!" he calls. "Okay, bye," I yell, grabbing my wallet, keys and phone. I climb into my car and drive to the mall, parking to the entrance closest to Hot Topic.

I walk into the place and go up to the counter. A girl is standing there and I smile at her. "Hi, I'm here about the job interview, I'm Vic Fuentes," I grin. "Okay, yes, I talked to you on the phone, if you get the job then only three people work here," she smiles.

"Okay," I smile. "Okay, well, do you have experience?" she asks. "Yes," I reply. She continues questioning me before telling me I got the job. "Okay, so, you start tomorrow, any questions?" she asks. "Uh, no," I shake my head. "Okay, one second while I print your schedule," she smiles, going into the back room. She gives me a paper along with a name tag. "You can where anything as long as you have on the name tag," she smiles.

"Okay, thank you," I grin. "You're welcome, bye," she says. "Bye," I wave. I walk to my car and get in it, driving home. I walk into my house. "Mike, Tony, I'm home," I call. "Vic, how'd it go?" Mike asks, coming downstairs. "Good, I am now working at Hot Topic," I grin. "Cool bro," Mike smiles. I look at my schedule and see I work from 5-9 on weekdays and 10-7 on weekends for the next two weeks.

I tell Mike and he shrugs. I heat up a Hot Pocket and eat it before going up to my room. I lay on my bed, scrolling through my phone, messages from Kellin unread. I decide to read them.

'Vic, I'm sorry, let me explain.'

'I didn't kiss her, she kissed me.'

'Please Vic, let me explain.'

'Please, I'm sorry.'

There were missed calls from him. I sigh and text him. 'Meet me at the park by my house and explain yourself.' I sigh and hoist myself up from my bed. "Mike, I'm going out, I'll be back soon," I call. "Okay," came his muffled reply. I walk out the door and down to the park. Kellin isn't here yet so I sit under a tree on the cold grass.

"Vic," Kellin says softly after arriving a few minutes later. "Kellin," I say. He sits next to me and I look at him expectantly. "Okay, so I was talking to Justin and Gabe and the slit just came up to me and kissed me, I was about to push her away when you came up to us. You told me off and I turned to the girl, yelling at her, your friends also gave me death glares before you came back and sat with them," he spoke.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why some girl came up and implied you were cheating on me," I shrug. "Oh, that was her friend, they are always trying to break up people who date my friends," Kellin nods. "Oh, how am I sure I can believe you?" I ask. "You can't, you either do or you don't," he shrugs. He looks down. "Kellin, I believe you," I smile, lifting up his chin.

"Really?" he asks. I nod and he attacks me in a hug. I laugh and he kisses me. I kiss back and he runs his tongue along my bottom lip. I part my lips and his tongue enters my mouth. I sigh into the kiss and Kellin pulls away, smiling at me. "Thank you, for forgiving me, Vic, will you be my boyfriend?" Kellin asks. "Yes," I smile. We lay there in each other's embrace before I check the time.

"I've got to get going," I smile sadly. "Okay, want me to drop you off at home?" he asks, getting up. "No, my house is just up the road," I smile, getting up. "Okay, bye, I'll see you tomorrow," he smiles. "Yep," I grin. He kisses me goodnight and I walk to my house. Mike and Tony are sleeping so I try being quiet. Well, I thought they were sleeping until a voice speaks from behind me.

"Where have you been?" Mike asks. "At the park," I shrug. "Vic, that doesn't tell me why you are coming home so late," Mike says. "Kellin wanted to explain himself, so I let him," I shrug. "Oh, okay," Mike sighs. "It's just I was worried, my big brother and only family I have left was out late at night, I thought something had happened," Mike explains quietly at my questioning look.

"Mikey, I'm sorry," I sigh, enveloping him in a hug. He hugs back. "C'mon, up to bed," I smile. We walk upstairs together. "Goodnight Mikey," I grin. "Goodnight Vic," he smiles. I go into my room and climb under my covers after plugging in my phone. I fall into a dreamless sleep.

{Hello lovelies. How have you been? Thank you for reading this story. Comment or message me questions. Vote if you want to. Peace out my homies!}