Hold My Heart It's Beating For You Anyways

A few months later

Vic's P.O.V.

It was Kellin and mine's 5 month anniversary tomorrow. With only a left month of school we decided to skip the last two days of the week. I took off from my job and Mike is staying at Tony's. Kellin is picking me up later to bring me to my surprise. I sigh as I zip my bag close. Mike enters my room and sits on the bed. "Vic, I'm bored," he whines. "Sorry," I shrug.

"Hey Vic?" Mike asks. "Yeah?" I look at him. He has a dead serious expression on his face. "Make sure to use protection," he smiles. I grab my pillow and hot him with it. "Only if you use protection with Tony," I smirk. He flips me off and I carry my bag downstairs and set it by the door.

"Vic, when is Kellin coming to get you?" Mike asks. "In about four hours, why?" I ask. "Can we go do something together?" he questions. "Sure," I nod. We slip on our shoes. I grab my wallet, phone, and keys before meeting Mike by the door. "Where to?" I ask as we get in the car. "The mall," Mike grins. I nod and back out the driveway.

Mike puts a Black Veil Brides CD on. We jam out to them while driving towards the mall. I park and we get out, walking into the mall. We walked around to different stores and bought different things. We decide to get ice cream from a place that just opened up called Twisty Treat. We wait in line and finally get up to the counter. I order a cookie dough twirl and Mike gets a peanut butter milkshake. We sit at a table and eat our ice cream in silence.

Our phones go off at the same time. I have a text message from Kellin. 'I'm here.' I sigh and look at Mike who is already looking at me. "Kellin is at the house," I tell him. "Tony is too," he sighs. We go out to the car and drive home. We get there and see our boyfriends on the porch. They wave as we get out of the car. We wave back and grab our bags, carrying them inside. They follow us in. Kellin follows me up to my room where I put my stuff away.

"Hey babe," he smiles. "Hi," I grin. He presses his lips to mine and I press back. His tongue runs across my lower lip, asking for entrance. I part my lips and his tongue slips inside my mouth. Our tongues message one another and I pull away, gasping for breath. Kellin and I are still trying to catch our breath when Mike and Tony enter.

"Seriously?" Tony asks, rolling his eyes. Since my brother and him have been dating and are always over here, Tony has loosened up around us. "Seriously," I smirk. "Tony and I are leaving now," Mike smiles, giving me a hug. "Okay, have fun," I smirk, hugging Mike back. Mike slaps the back of my head lightly. I roll my eyes and give Tony a hug. Kellin gives them each a hug before they leave the room. We hear the door downstairs slam. "Are you ready?" Kellin asks. "Yep," I smile. We go downstairs and I grab my bag before heading out to the car. I throw my bag in the back with Kellin's before sitting in the passenger seat.

"We'll stop for dinner before leaving," Kellin says. I nod and he drives us to McDonalds. We get out and go inside, waiting in line to order. We finally get up to the counter and order our food. We both got chicken nuggets, French fries and a sweet tea. We sat at a table in the back and ate in comfortable silence. We finish and get back in the car. We drove for a bit before I looked at the time. It was 9:27. I sigh as we pull into a hotel parking lot.

Kellin grabs his stuff from the back and I grab mine. We walk into the lobby and Kellin checks us in. We are on the 4th floor in room 3b. I sigh as we get in the elevator. We go up to our room and I collapse on the bed. "You okay there?" Kellin chuckles. "Yeah," I mumble, getting up. I go to my bag and take out pajamas and my phone charger. I plug in my phone and go into the bathroom to change.

I come back out and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I brush my teeth before climbing into bed. Kellin is playing on his phone so I whine his name. "Yeah babe?" Kellin asks. "Come cuddle with me," I demand. He nods and gets ready for bed, turning off the lights. He climbs in beside me and takes me into his arms. "Vic?" Kellin whispers. "Yeah, Kells?" I mumble. "I, uh, I love you," he says shyly. My heart explodes and butterflies invade my stomach. "I love you too," I grin. He kisses me sweetly. We pull away and I lay my head on his chest, smiling happily. I fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat, a smile on my face.

{Hello, long time no see. I hope you like this chapter lovelies.}