Episode 3

Third person POV
Meanwhile..... there was someone knocking on the door and they didn't hear anything that happened between y/n and her dad. "Y/n get the door now!"her father screamed. "Yes sir" she replied. She managed to stand up while limping. " JJ what are you doing here" she said before fainting. JJ carried her to John b's house. "What happened to her" John b said as JJ carried y/n inside. "I don't know" was his only response before he started to clean up her bruises, he then started crying. " it's going to be OK" John b said patting his friend on the shoulder. Later y/n woke up. "JJ what am I doing here" she looked around confused. " you fainted when I came to your house and you have bruises where did you get them from" JJ questioned. "John b?" She said noticing his presence. "Y/n I'm glad your up" he replied. "Y/n answer me who hurts you" JJ asked. "I can't say" she told him. " where is your mom I haven't seen her for two years" JJ asked. Y/n then started crying "my parents got divorced and she left.." "I'm so sorry" JJ said, "come here" they laid on JJ's bed and fell asleep y/n woke up the next morning with her head on his shoulder. She then fell off the bed because she knew her dad would be mad that she didn't come home last night and the thought scared her. "Y/n are you okay" JJ asked concerned. "Yeah sorry for waking you" she replied. "It's fine we should probably get ready for school" he told her. "Ok but I have to go home and get clothes" "no use mine I don't want you to get hurt" he immediately responded. They hug and pull away.
Later at school>>>
"Hey babe" JJ says as he approached kie. "JJ we need to talk" she says, "follow me". She took him into a hallway. "Do you like me" she asks. "Of course why would I be dating you?"he responds. "Well you seem to like y/n more" she states. "I'm sorry" he responded. "You can't talk to her anymore you have to bully her if you like me" she states. "I can't do that" JJ says. "Then we are over" she says and tries to walk away but he grabs her arm. "Fine I'll do it" he says.
Later with y/n>>>
"Hey y/n" JJ says approaching her. "Oh hey JJ" y/n responds. "I'm sorry"...