Episode 1

Narrator POV
"Y/N WAKE UP NOW" shouts her father. "Five more minutes please" y/n says back. He then comes and slaps y/n across the face. "Ok I'm up"
Y/N POV:
Hi I'm y/n my parents got divorced and my mom left. I miss her so much. My dad always abuses me but my friends don't know. My dad noticed the bruise he had just given me, "y/n put makeup on" he said. "Yes dad" I respond. He then punched me until I fell. "What was that for" I respond after I regained my balance. "Don't call me dad call me sir" he says. I respond with "yes sir". I got ready and snuck out so my dad wouldn't see me and I kept running until I bumped into someone "oh sorry" I said then looked up "JJ?" I said when I recognized him. "Oh hi y/n" he responded. I forgot to cover one of the bruises on my leg and I was wearing ripped jeans. "Um y/n what happened are you okay?" He asked. "What are you talking about" I asked confused. He went down on his knees to get a better look. "This" he shows me. "Oh umm" I paused to think, "I was running and hit something sharp" I state lamely. "Oh okay wanna walk to school?" He asks me. "Don't you have a girlfriend" I ask, "don't you have a boyfriend, and for the record I don't really like kie I love someone else" "who" I ask him. "I can't say because she's single and wouldn't like me back" he says while looking at his feet. I lift his chin up and look into his eyes and say "any girl would like you". I let go of his chin and say we should go. We arrive at school and I walk to rafe "hey babe". "Hey" he says before kissing me. I stood there and saw JJ he looked mad and jealous. Rafe pulled away "why didn't you kiss back" he asks. "Umm-" I saw JJ and kie kiss, "I gotta go" I said to rafe before running away. "y/n wait" I heard JJ say in the distance.
JJs POV
"Dude leave her alone, she's mine" rafe yells as I holler for y/n to stop. I say "whatever" before chasing after her. I saw her crying and asked if she was ok. "Oh hi" she says with tears in her eyes. "Wait look at me" I say. "What's wrong" she asks. " what the heck y/n what happened!" I shout while she gives me a confused look.