Repast Diaster

*DJ POV *
Lately since that shit last week we been looking over our shoulders having our runners run everything all blocks some of the niggas on the north want revenge for Quan death and we still got the west on our backs . Today was the day of Neshawns Funeral we just made it to the graveyard . The preacher starts speaking and I zone out . So much running thru my head I can't believe they killed lil cuh that shit hurt .. damn I get distracted from my thoughts by a lil vibrate of my phone . It's a text from Jess .
Jess: Sorry for your lost boo I hope you doing okay 🥺 call me if you need me.
I text back
Me: thank you and I wanna see you you can come to the repast we having it at the trap I brought you too it's family only but I'll tell them let you thru. It's at 3
Jess: okay I'll be there baby <3
I put my phone back into my pocket there saying the final words as they let him into the ground. I look around the room so many sad faces . It's so much craziness to this wild life . But it's too hard to say goodbye to the street life . We leave the graveyard and head to the trap . I can't wait to eat I'm hungry ...
*Terrion POV *
We having a good time at the repast . He wouldn't want it any other way shots up for my boy . So many family and close friends out here .. we got the whole thing turned up good music good vibes . The funeral was nice especially the doves and the plane flying Rest In Peace in the sky... I walk over to the group they in the backyard smoking and drinking ..
Me: cuh went out like a g stop with the sad faces and get litty
Malachi: tequilas shots round 3 going around ..
Renz: if I get too drunk ima be kicking a nigga door in ya hea me
Bobby: (daps him up) swea to god lil bruh
Siera: I'm hungry ASFUCK I know the food done by now .
We walk to the table people looking around for more plates uncle Dickie say it's food and plates cups and spoons in uncle Rico car . Me and DJ walk to the car uncle Rico just pulled in as we walking DJ get a call. The person says they pulling up and they hang up and before you know it bow shots rang out
*Malachi POV *
Uncle Dickie just sent me outside with Terrion and DJ to get the stuff out uncle Rico car .. It's a slow car creeping down the road but nobody really paying it no attention... As Soon as I get across the yard BOW BOW BOW shots rang out Uncle Rico on the ground DJ Fall to the ground and Terrion start shooting at the car . I Pull my gun out and shoot the back window out .. All the commotion cause the whole family come to the front Uncle Dickie Ran out with his gun out . Naaj the gang followed guns all out . Uncle Renz And Tweetie ran to uncle Rico and Terrion to DJ . DJ got shot in the leg and Uncle Rico was dead . We called 911 everybody was crying hugging because why Uncle Rico Noo ..
Naaj: UNCLE RICO Noo this gotta be fake Omggg please wake up
Bobby started to take her in the house but she pulled her gun out and shot it in the sky .. VENGEANCE WAS ON ALL THE FACES of everybody even grandma Natalie.. We started a war then niggas ain't gone stop til they done ..
*DJ POV *
A car pulled up and I thought I seen Jess but next thing you kno that lead went through my leg and I tried to run but I fell I looked over and Uncle Rico was face first on the ground .. What have I done this sour stupid bitch done set us up .. what tfuck ... Im getting rushed to the hospital my daddy and my uncles and grandma gone be there for me and my uncle but I know my sister finna plan a revenge attack I gotta call her and tell her .. they got me on loopy drugs ima just tell her to check my phone .. it's gone get me in trouble but fuck it we need to kill this hoe ..
*Naaj POV *
Dj Just called me from the hospital talking about check his phone . Talking bout the bitch from the house party Jess set him up .. this bitch just killed my uncle on the day of my cousin funeral .. I need to find out who she was with ... I killed Quan the rat I gotta see what the streets talking ima call my lil runner Niyah in a lil bit see who tfuck organized that hit !! .. I'm reading the messages
Me: this dumb ass nigga had this bitch at the trap what the fuck !!
Fred: THAT FUCK ASS HO KILLED MY DADDY my fucking daddy bitch
Bri: she gotta die
Trinity: I would fight the bitch but I want this hoe to die FAST and painful!
Me: I'm finna call and see what the streets saying y'all kno we move the same night vengeance first grieve later !
I stepped to the side and called Niyah.
Me: y'all heard what just fuckin happened ??
Niyah: yeah I heard I hope dj good I'm sorry bout mr. Rico and Neshawn
Me: thank ya what ya heard tell me cause we ready to slide rn
Niyah: So far I heard that Jess is Ron daughter and that the north side and west side ganged up for this hit cause of what happened to Quan and the west hit ...
Me: ight thank ya any more words y'all better call me first quarter !
Damn wtf just as I thought I gotta tell this nigga dj ..
Me: well the north and the west on our ass rn ... cause the house invasion and that nigga Quan and the bitch Jess is Ron FUCKING DAUGHTER !
Jaalen: bro wtfuck is you serious ..
Me: dead ass serious this nigga dj done compromised the spot .
I call DJ and give him the rundown he tell my daddy nem they want us to wait for them but we can't I can't I need some to be going on now !!
Jamarris: I'm on instagram and they just posted about Ron and Quan funeral being tomorrow..
Champagne: yeah they outside funerals Ron's ends right when Quans begin...
a light came on in my head ..
Me& Christian: we gone shoot up them niggas funeral !!
We look at each other . We some menaces
We all nod in agreement.
(Two hours later )
My whole family home and we give them the run down for tomorrow we finna jump out two trucks deep with heavy machinery I'm shooting grandmas and all ... Hell or Jail about this family .. One Fall we all fall We stand Tall .....

This chapter is dedicated to my Uncle Frederico Who's character is Uncle RICO he passed away on November 23rd 2021 . My favorite uncle in the world he had cancer but he had such a free spirit and was too happy most of the time for people to even know . He loved to party and he raised me like his own I thank him for everything he taught me in life and hope one day this book make it somewhere for him. I love you uncle Fred and thank you for the inspiration and dedication in life -love MaMa 💟