Killing the ratz

*Jamarris POV*
It's been two days since we got back from Georgia.. the block been shot up twice .. we been moving so low key tho . We even took our niggas off the streets for right now . One of our lil niggas got shot but in the arm he good ! That nigga Quan been calling Naaj nonstop I'm starting to think he snitching good thing she ain't been answering I know that nigga know something maybe we should see what he know .... We chilling at Christian house right now we ain't made no money since we been back shit crazy ... naaj phone ring but she don't answer we all look at her
Me: who is that?
Naaj: Quan man ion wanna talk to jit I kno he heard something...
Renz: man we need to know what the nigga heard call his ass back
Naaj: what y'all think ??
Christian: go ahead shidd call his ass
Bri: it won't hurt to hear what he know ..
Me: the nigga might be snitching so just listen and don't say shit
She calls him back and he answers on the second ring she shushes everybody..
Quan: hello yooo naaj broo where you at man ..
Naaj: I'm chilling wassup kid
Quan : the streets been talking they say a all black truck rolled through on the west with silencers on the guns cause ain't nobody hear shit
Naaj: what this gotta do with me?
Quan: stop playing around I kno it was you or your people yall the only people beefing with the west right now-
Naaj: nigga we ain't beefing wit shit ! Just got back in town fuck Is you talking bout ?
Quan: so you ain't seen the news huh
We all telling her hang up conversation over now
Naaj: nah but I gotta go jit be easy.. (hangs up)
Naaj: fuck wrong with that nigga how he just gone assume it was us like we the only side beefing with the west nigga gotta be out his marbles ..
Fred: I say the nigga kno too much let's kill him ...
Renz: I'm down I'll blow the fuck nigga down right now .. get his location
Bobby: no cap I'm down I swear get that nigga looooo ..
Shid Ian gone lie I been ready to kill that nigga he seem like a Oop ..
Me: let's do it naaj hit him up y'all let's go to the trap and  ski up
Naaj text his ass we on his ass ! time for the bomboclaat rat to die he running his yappers too much ... now he finna get touched..
*Naajaah POV *
We skiing up we gone go two cars deep .. Me Jamarris lil renz and Christian riding together . Bobby Bri Fred and Siera in the other car ... everybody else holding the trap down .. Ian think Quan would be snitching but Jay say he is so the nigga gotta get touched .. we plan on meeting at Sunlane Park .. Quan say he 5 mins away ..
Me: y'all be ducked ima give the signal he might have some niggas with him so once I scratch my head that mean go time ..
Quan pull up and I go talk to him finna chop it up with him first .. He got his homeboys in the car Wickz Sauce and Coop .. They all say wassup cool dudes too bad they finna die...
Me: Man what else you heard since earlier got my people on edge y'all blaming us and shit...
Quan: Man stop pump faking that was yo daddy bullet proof truck they saw I remember when you first showed it to me in 10th grade
Me: Quan you talking too much ion kno what you go going on but you tripping you kno too much and word on the streets you talking to troll and we can't have that ya hea me (scratches head)
Next thing you kno everybody come out the cut and start shooting wickz jumped out the car running and bussing coop and sauce was already dead Quan started running towards the playground.. Me and Renz chase him down ..
Me: let me do this .. you see nigga usually niggas get stitches but you finna get this iron and say hey to key and Rj for me .. I shoot him three times
Renz: this nigga ain't dead yet (shoots him twice more )
We hear bobby beeping the horn yelling let's go .. they must've caught up with wickz because I see his body on the ball field .. We jump in the cars and drive off we on the north side right now only 7 mins away from the house .. the car ride was silent but I can see lil renz smiling From the corner of my eye ..
Me: what's funny young ass Nigga
Renz: I just shot a nigga today and that shit felt good
I dapped lil cuh up cause aye that shit felt good ass hell .. we get to the trap and take off the skis once we get inside ..
Jamarris: SMOKING THE ROACH AND KILLING THE RATS
Lil renz: AY AY
Dj: I'm proud of you young nigga we loving the presentation
I know lil renz this shit make him happy he love this We just killed my bestfriend since 9th grade damn but snitches gotta die .. he knew too much way too much I mean what do we expect in this life but damn he talking that's yo daddy truck doing the most man ..
Renz: Naaj shot that nigga down and I finished him
Ima let him get his lil one minute of fame but damn 3 innocent niggas died tonight oh well shouldn't have been with that pussy nigga anyway ...
Champagne: tonight we drink let's celebrate..
Jaalen: Shots shots shots
We roll up and pour shots it's lit tonight we celebrate the death of a rat I'll call my daddy in the morning.. I kno that nigga Quan gone have some retaliation coming behind him he ain't from no sides tho he got family everywhere so niggas gone want heat but my iron on high temp I'll do another nigga in tonight .. Damn Rest In Peace them boys I took his phone and threw it in the lake after we smashed it .. This street war done turned real violent we want all heads no matter the repercussions ....