(chapter 1)

Hello everyone, before we go to my story, i want to introduce my self to ya'll first. Hi, i am Jung y/n, im 18 years old and i live alone. My parents died when im 6 years old and i got sent in an orphanage. But when i got 18, i decided to leave the orphanage and live with my own. Im working in a cafe so i have money to spend with.

Now back to the story...

Morning (6:00 am)

Im laying on my bed still in my dreamland, until my alarm rings. "Aish, can you please shut up!" I said annoyed by my alarm. But its still ringing."okay! Im up! Aishh." I looked at the time(6:20 am) hyst i still have 30 mins to prepare. I go to the bathroom to take shower. Few minutes later im done. I got out from the bathroom and wore my uniform. Its a black short skirt and the top is white tight blouse with red blazer. I put my name tag and checked my self in the mirror. I dont put anything on my face, just liptint. Cause bij im alreasy pretty. I get my bag and put my books inside i got out from my apartment and walk to the bus stop.

Time skip

Im already near at the bus stop and luckily the bus is still there. I quikly run and got in. I scan my wallet on the scanner. After that i find some vacant seat, i found one in the back nearby the window. I walk to the back of the bus and sat on the seat. I just look outside the window cause i want to duh.

Time skip

The bus is already infront of our school. I press the button to sign that someone will go out. The bus stop and i got up and got out. I slide my phone in my pocket and enter the big gate. Few minutes later i am now in the hallway. While im walking someone put his arms around my neck i look at that someone and it's not other than my  childhood bestfriend beomgyu. Beomgyu and i came from the same orphanage and he live alone too. "Yah! What happened yesterday? Why didn't you attend school? Don't you know im so worried about you?" He said while faking cry. I give him an annoyed face and slighlty hit his face."yah! How dare you hit my precious face? Don't you know that my fangirls begged me so they can touch my precious face but you, you just hit it!." Yeah you heard it right fangirls. Well beomgyu is kinda popular in our school. Well i cant blame them he is handsome, smart and cute so yeah. "Well im not part of your fangirl so i can do what i want without permission lol." I said to him and stick my tounge out. Bleee. While were laughing. someone shout." Heyyy! Beomgyu oppa is here!" The girl shout and they start to run toward our direction beomgyu notice it and started to run. "I see you later y/n! I will just save my life first!" He shout while running. I just laugh at him and walk to our room. Well me and beomgyu are in the same  class so i'll just wait for him here. I went in and take my seat beside the window while beomgyu's seat is behind me.
While waiting for the teacher i just take my phone and earbuds out and just listned to music while looking outside. I notice that all students are in crowd. I dont know why and i dont care.

Time skip

The bell rang and i turn off my music and put my phone and earbuds in my bag. Beomgyu just entered our room panting for air. he looked so exausted. For sure its bacause of running to save his life from his fangirls. I slithly laughed at him and he glare at me. He walk towards his seat and sat on it while wiping his sweat. "Y/n, do you have  some water? I forgot mine in my house." I turned around and noded i get my water and  give it to him. " thank you y/n" he said and smile,
i smiled back at him and face the front. Few minutes later our teacher came in and stood infront. "Guys i have an announcement! We will have a new students and they decided to attend this class!" The class went wild after hearing new students. Speacially the girls. Those girls, i saw them in the crowd few minutes ago. Maybe they know who is the new students cause they so fucking loud."okay class! Quiet!" The class zip there mouth but i can still see the excitement from their eyes." Okay new students, come in."

Part 2 will be published next. Tune in and thank you for reading this.
🌺🌹