(chapter 2)

Y/n pov

"Okay, new students come in." Our teacher said. 7 handsome boys come in one by one, they stood beside our teacher and face us with their straight face. All girls started to scream to death. Except me, yeah i admit that they are handsome but i dont care. I looked back to beomgyu and he is annoyed by the screaming too. I looked at my front again and got eye contact with one of the boys. We keep our eye contact, he's looking at me with his striaght face while im doing the same. We got interupted when our teacher spoke."okay, boys could you please introduce yourself to your classmates?" Our teacher said while looking at the boys. They nodded and started to introduce themselves. It's started to the boy with red hair."hello everyone, im lee heeseung, im 19 yrs old. You can call me heeseung, hope we get along " He said with a small smile but i still can see the boredness in his eyes. Second boy who introduced himself has a purple hair."hi, im yang jungwon. 17 years of age." He said with the boredness tone ever. Next has a blonde hair"hi, im park sunghoon and im 18 years old. Hope we get along." He said then wink at the girls that almost give them heart attack. One did fake fainting like wtf gurl. Whats your problem? Its just a boy duh. Next also had blonde hair. " hello everyone , my name is sim jaehyun but you can call me jake. Im 18 btw"  this guy is cheerfull he looks like a dog." And i know i looked like a dog" the jake guy added like did he read my mind?" We didnt think that way you look more than a dog a handsome dog omyy!" The girls replied. I looked at him and he looked back at me then smile. Idk but i got goosebumps when he smile. I looked away then diverted my gaze to the next boy who will introduced himself. This boy has a black hair. "Goodmorning everyone, im kim sunwo but you can call me sunoo hehe, im 18 years old hope we can be friends." This guy is like that jake guy they are so cheerful. The next was black haired also."hi, nishimura riki. Im 17 and you can call me niki."  This guy is similar to the jungwon guy . they had a straight face all the time. Now only one guy left, this guy has a black hair but had a blonde highlights on the corner. "Hello everyone, im park jongseong you can call me jay and im 18 years old." This guy just smirk all the time then wink to those girls who's fangirling them. That make the whole room into chaos. Gosh i cant take it anymore they are so loud."Guys zip it! Be quiet !" Our teacher yelled. Finally its peacefull again. I sigh and looked at our teacher.

Jake pov

We all got in the room cause the teacher called us. While im entering the room all i heard was screaming from those annoying girls. I tried to hide my annoyance and just walk confidently while fake smiling those girls. We are now infront of them and my eyes roaming the whole room and one girl caught my attention. This girl is diffrent, she's not screaming or doing anything all i can see on her eyes was annoyance and boredness, i secretly scoofts but my brother sunwo saw it and tap my shoulder secretly. "Whats wrong?"he ask me i just looked into his eyes then he undestands what i meant. He looked at the girl and at me then smirk. The teacher ask us to introduced ourself and we obey it. We introduced ourself one by one, now its my turn. I finished introducing my self and i looked at the girl but i read somethin in her mind. "He looks like a dog" i slithly laugh then an idea came in my mind. "I know i looked like a dog"  i said and looked at her reaction. When i saw her reaction i just want to laught at her like HAHAHAHA but i need to keep what im portraying a( KIND GUY) she looked at me and i looked back at her i can see that shes shock. Well i know your confuse about what im saying so i'll explain it to ya'll. We are not normal, we are vampires but we can control our thirst in blood so we can attend school. In our previous school somebody found out what we are so we have no choice to kill that person and we feel a little guilty so we just transfer here. At first im bored but then i saw this girl who has no interest in us makes me excite, cause she's just the one who didnt go crazy towards us so im basically confused. Back to my story yes we are a vampire and my powers is,i can read somobody's mind. Sunoo can read eyes, sunghoon powers is speed, niki's powers is teleportation, jay is fire while jungwon can control somebody using his mind and heeseung hyung's powers is electricity. All of us finish to introduced our self.

Y/n pov

" okay, you all boys can seat at the  back beside beomgyu." The teacher said, they all nodded and started to walk towards the back. All of them past by me and i feel someone touch my hair. I looked at them and they all seating. Im confused cause why its so fast? I looked at beomgyu and hes sleeping. Aish this boy. I slitgly laugh then faced my front again. "So thats all for today class" our  teacher exit then the bell rang immediately that made me smile wide cause im so hungry i didnt eat breakfast thats why. I hit beomgyu's back and he yelled while holding his back. " yah! What's wrong?" He said glaring at me. "Its already lunch bij common!"i said "sorry y/n, i dont feel like eating today, you know? Im so exausted because of running so im just gonna take a nap." He said while pouting. Aish this boy im gonna eat alone now. hmm its okay. "Okay, fine!" I said and walk towards the door but stop when someone stood infront of me, i looked at that dude and its-

Tune in for part 3 yall!