(chapter 3)

Y/n pov

Im on my way towards the door when someone stood infront of me, i looked at the dude and it's the sunoo guy. I looked at him" excuse me, your blocking my way" i said to him but he just smirk at me, i dont know what is wrong with guy all i want is to eat and  then this guy is blocking my way.
"Hi, i'm sunoo." He said out of nowhere while extending his hands for shake hands. I just rolled my eyes at him. " y/n, jung y/n." I said simply. He just nod and smile. " now can you please stay out of my way?" I ask a little nice. " oh, where are  you going? " he ask i sign cause he keep annoying me and i want to eat already.." it's none of your business, okay. " i was about to turn around and go to the other door when someone held my arm. I turn around and that sunoo guy again. " what is it now? " i said annoyingly by him. " are you going to the cafeteria? Can i come with you? Im still not familliar to this school so i might get lost. Hehe. " he said then i looked at his friends looking at us. " what about your friends, im sure they can tell you where it is. Or you can just ask thoese thirsty girls." I said while pointing at the girls who has been crazy over them. I was about to go when i felt weird inside my body. I cant feel my body and its like moving by itself. I dont understand, i suddenly  turn around then face sunoo and then grabbed his arm. Then dragged him with me. I don't know what's happenning.

Sunoo pov

I'm now being an attention seeker because of what im doin rn. I just want to get that girl attention, y/n's attention. Not because i like her, it's because of her blood that smell so weet, the scent of it is so mezmirizing that i cant resist. I need to gain her trust so i can taste that sweet flesh of her blood. But i dont think i can gain her trust easily. She is so rude and i can see in her eyes that she really dont give a fuck about us. I cant do anything, i need to play my goodboy role here. Her back is now facing me she is ready to go out and eat at the  cafeteria when she suddenly face and dragged me with her, i dont know either what's happening but then i looked at jungwon and yes my gues was right, he is controling her. Same  as y/n' s friend the guy named beomgyu. Yes you read it right jungwon just control him so he will not come with y/n. I smirk at jungwon then give him a tumbs up he just nod for reply.

Y/n pov

Ugh! What's happening to me? Why am i still dragging this boy with me? I looked like a thirsty girl dragging this cute boy towards the bathroom and make a unholly scene. Im still dragging him until we reach the cafeteria. I can now feel my body, i immediately turn around to face him. He is looking at me with his innocent smile. "Why did you sudden dragged me y/n? I thought, its none of my business?"  He said  but i still hear the sarcastic in those words. I looked at him didnt even think to explain what really happen cause it will just waste mt time. " you said, you want to jnow where the cafeteria is, right? Here it is. Please dont get in my way again." I said to him and enter the cafeteria.

I am now holding my tray of food, finding a place where i can seat. Minutes of finding, i spotted one. I go there and sat. I can eat peacefully here cause this seat was afar from other students. I am now ready to dig in when someone suddenly shout. I curse at her for shouting cause it startled me that my food almost drop on my shirt. I turn around to see what are their screaming about and spotted the new student's entering the cafeteria. Im lying if i said they are not attractive. I just stare at them in a minute then face my food again, and mhm mhm. " wah! This is so good, thank you lord i can eat my food peacefull-" i got cutt of when someone spoke infront of me. I looked at the person and its not just a person, Its person's, " hi, can we seat here? " its sunoo, again. " yeah sure, im almost done anyway." I said. They smile at me and started to take their seat. I can hear some girls whispering but i cant understand, but im sure it's beacuse this boys are seating with me. I can feel some eyes are on me but i just shrugged it off and  started to eat my food faster  so i can leave. The boys are just minding their own business and i did the same, but i can still feel the stare. and i can't take it. I dont like attention. I hurriedly stand up with my tray and got out from the cafeteria.

" what is wrong with them? Why would they need to seat next to me when there are so may empty seat there! Aishhh."  I silently talk to my self. And yes, its true wheb y/n is about to leave the cafeteria she notice that many seat are empty so she is confused why did those boys need to ruined her peacefull lunch.

I got back in our classroom and saw beomgyu sleeping. I sat on my seat and looked at him, i check my phone and lucnh is now over so our next teacher will enter now who is very strict that's why many students fear her or hate her. Students are now entering the classroom so idecided to wake him up. " beomgyu, yahh! Its now Mrs. Park lesson, wake up right now." I said tapping his shoulder but he didnt move an inches so i decided to slap him hard. Spakkkkkkk! He immediately woke up and hold his red cheeks because of my slap. " ah, yahhh! Why did you slap me? " he ask. " its already Mrs. Park lesson and you still sleeping, so me as a good friend i wake you up."  I said and smiled innocently. " what? Im sleeping? " he ask me " yes. You are paboo." I said " but im not, i can hear you tho but when i try to stand up i cant control my self, like what happen earlier when you ask me to comr with you at lunch i would say yes but my mouth said no and i dont understand it, like something is controlling me.  He said that made me gasp.omg  We felt the same.