REWRITE//Trying

⚠️TW⚠️MURDER TALK

1840 words

George's POV

Walking back into the apartment a wonderful assortment of smells filled my nose. Almost mouthwatering how good it smelled in my tiny apartment.

I unleashed Sadie and slipped my coat off and sat it on the couch before walking into the kitchen, seeing a half naked Dream. "D-dream? Why don't you have a shirt on?". He jumped and spun around with a spatula again.

I busted out laughing, "Haha..again with the spatula" I was holding my stomach wheezing. "I-it's the only thing I had in my hand" he fakes pouts. "Yeah yeah okay". "Hey! I got muscles, the weapon doesn't matter if you're ripped alright" I glanced up and he was very muscular.

Hell he had an attractive face, a hot body, what else an amazing personality? "So that's how you were able to pick me up". "No you're just light, and speaking of which you need to eat" he turned back around to pick up the omelet off the pan. As he turned his muscles flexed, he also had very wide shoulders..

Ah! I need to stop staring at him, he's a friend of mine not a walking art piece. I sat down and tore my eyes off him and took my phone out of my pocket. I need to post another video soon, my fans are flipping out. Speaking of which I wonder what Dream does for a living.

"Hey Dream, where do you work?" I ask the question without looking over. "Uh I don't actually have a job right now. Well not a real job, it's more or less me doing a lot of traveling and journaling things" he explains to me. It doesn't sound totally real, but I guess I shouldn't interrogate him.

"Okay, well I'm a streamer and youtuber. Hey you should be one as well! It makes good money, and you can stay at home and not show your face" I proposed the idea and turn in my seat as he brings over two plates of food. "I've seen your room, you look like a gamer. Minecraft I suppose?" I nod vigorously waiting to dig into the food in front of me.

"Yup I play Minecraft and stream with others as well, I play with a a few guys named Karl, Quackity, and Bad. Of course those other two aren't real names, but it's there online ones" I cut into the omelet and brought a piece to my mouth. Of course it was delicious, perfectly cooked, perfectly seasoned, perfectly presented.

"This is really good, like the pancakes. Or you could be a chef, go to culinary school! You'd be really popular" I continue to eat. "Yeah, I wanted to go to school before, but I decided to just wait it out. I'm 22, I didn't even finish high school" as he told me that, his face started to frown. He looked really sad.

"Exactly your 22, you can always go and get your degree and go to college!" I try to cheer him up, but only a bittersweet smile greets me. "Maybe, I'm glad you like my cooking though" I feel bad for him, I don't know what happened in his past, but it seems to bring him down a lot.

"You can always talk to me,if you need to that is" I tell him and stand up to wash my dish. "Well after your done we can make brownies! I'll be your helper, since I really can't cook" I laugh and he laughs along with me. "Alright George, we can make as many brownies as we have brownie mix".

Dream's POV

The omelets were easy to make, except for the part I spilled eggs on me, but George can't stop staring. From the moment he walked in his eyes were on me, and I'm not hating the attention. Actually I'm kinda liking this type of attention from him.

I look over and see George bouncing up and down. "You really like brownies?" He nods and I can't help but giggle. He's acting like a little excited kid. I walk over to the fridge and pull out milk, eggs, and then grab a large bowl from his cabinets and something to stir with.