Chapter 5: Whats the Name?

Amanda took me around the island, pointing out everything as we walked along.
"And now, this is where I live." She said as we stepped through a tree. When we came in, there was thousands and thousands of fairies. Either in human form or in their fairy form. Amanda cleared her throat before announcing," Everyone! This is my friend Peter Pan! He is new to our island and of course we'll do everything we can to make him feel at home right?"
Cheers bursted out of the delighted fairies, before some of them came up to me.
"Hi i'm Jane"
Hi I'm Molly."
"Hi I'm Jenny."
"Hi I'm-
"GIRLS. Leave the poor boy alone!" Amanda said. The fairies gave her a look, before saying goodbye and carrying on with their fairy business.
"Come on Peter, we should have a nice room for you somewhere around here." Amanda said as she began walking off.
We ended up at a little room in the back if the house. I opened the wooden door, and saw the room. It had a wooden bed with a thin sheet for the blanket, a little picture over the bed, a nightstand, a closet, a dresser, a small bathroom, and even a mini kitchen. It looked more like a house then a bedroom to me.
"Well, make yourself at home, you can put your clothes in the dresser, and just put your trunk under your bed." Amanda said looking at the trunk I held in my hands. She left the room, and I began unpacking. No sooner than 10 minutes, I heard whispers outside my door.
"Well? What are we gonna do with..him..it.."
"Obviously he can't stay her forever! He has to explore this island sooner or later, and when he does, we can just move to a different tree."
"All of us?! Do you know how many fairies there are here Matilda? More than a thousand. Even if he was 30 miles away, he could still see the glow from our wings. So that idea is crossed out."
"Do you have any better ideas?"
"As a matter of fact I do."