Chapter 6: Let's Name It NeverLand

The Next Morning
Peter POV
I walked over to the kitchen, and looked around for food. I found butter, leaves, honey, a cup, a plate, a stick that was supposed to be a fork, and a bowl. I took the bread out of the cupboard, and put some butter on it. I picked it up and came out of my room. A couple of fairies were talking, and most of them looked like they were having a meeting. Amanda was in one of the meetings, so I had no one to talk to. I decided to go for a walk, so I left. I walked out of the tree, and headed north. I was walking for a couple of hours or so,when I landed upon a cave. The rocks were a golden color, and in the middle of the cave was a huge skeleton head. Surrounding the skeleton was at least 30 treasure chests, over flowing with jewels and riches. I picked up a small black jewel, and examined it. Suddenly there was a loud pop. I felt a little woozy, and fell to the floor. Before my eyes shut, I saw a black figure standing next to the jewel I dropped.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda's POV
"Matilda, I understand that no human was meant to live with fairies, but he has no where else to go! We can't just throw him out of the tree and make him live by himself! He looks like he's barely 15 years old yet! If anything happens to him while he's on this island, his death will be on our hands." I said.
"This island, this island, this island! We need a name for it! We have been here for more than 200 years, and we are still calling it this island." A fairy chirped.
"Ooh what about FairyCove?"
"What about Magic Island?"
"I know I know! Let's name it NeverLand!"
The fairies thought it over, before someone started clapping their hands and calling out NeverLand. So it was settled. We named the island NeverLand.