Izuku Shimura

No ones POV

"Mommy who's this" holding up a picture to his mom, Izuku looked in confusion. "Oh dear that's your grandmother" inko response was bright and cheery. "Where is she" looking at the photo. " u-uhm well grandma was a hero you see" izuku's head lifted up and radiated sunlight " unfortunately she died an battle against japans greatest enemy" inko responded still keeping her bright mood. "B-but she was a cool hero right" Izuku wondered. Inko chuckled as she ruffled his hair "the best"

Izuku then went to his room to get ready as today was the day his quirk would be checked and he couldn't wait. He put on a long sleeve shirt and jeans as it was getting colder around this time of year. "Are you ready Izuku!" Inko shouted from downstairs. "Coming mom" he ran down the stairs putting on a jacket and waiting by the door. "Alright let's go" she opened the door and put him in the car.

The whole way there was a peaceful quiet. Izuku was thinking about his grandma. "Mommy what was grandmas quirk" Izuku looked at his mom through the rear view mirror. As she returns the look she says " her quirk was float she could levitate and move around in the sky"  Izuku was ecstatic not only was his grandmas quirk cool but she also was a top hero. "I hope I can get a quirk like grandma I'll fly around and save everyone" he smiled. 'That would be a great thing.' She thought to herself.

-small time skip-
Izuku POV

"Shimura's!" The doctor called peaking his head in the room. Once he saw me and mom he stepped out completely and gestured we walk to him. "Come on mommy let's go" I speed walk towards the doctor dragging her along with me. "Slow down Izuku we're in know rush" my mom says as we near the door.

-Another Tiny TimeSkip- no ones POV

"Okay miss inko it seems your son has a flotation quirk may I ask what you and your husbands quirks are" " well my husband can breathe fire amd I have a weak telekinesis quirk" she paused "how ever my mom had the same quirk" The doctor nodded "ah I see that explains it" "well thank you for your time doctor"  inko says, her and Izuku leave

Izuku goes to the park to meet with his friend katsumi (not a ship). "Hey hey Kat I just got my quirk."  He yelled as he ran towards her. "Well than what is it izu" she stated as he caught his breath. "Well it's better if I show you ", he then began to float about 3ft in the air. "Woah that's so cool, you can fly" " well float but that's not all" he then began to make her float as well. "Woah woah" he chuckled ,see it's the same as my grandmas. "Yea it's awesome, we can become a super hero duo" "what's your quirk Kat" it's called explosions. She then let off tiny sparks in her palm. "Your quirk is super cool too Kat." He does a bright smile with star eyes. She let off a small "Your so goofy izu"

Timeskip btyb Izuku floating  (2 year of middle school)
Izuku POV

-end of class-  "hey izu you wanna go hangout out after school"  katsumi said as she walked up to his desk. " yea let's go" he said cheerful as he looked at his watch. 'I've got a couple hours' "where do you wanna go" he said still getting his books in order. "How bout the arcade, I heard it's really fun they got new games now" " yea sure let's go" finally getting his books in order they walked out the door. (A/N:They went for an hour and a half and are walking under the bridge.) " you were right the new games were fun." He said cheerful. He then hears something behind him.

SV: about to jump on to katsumi "HAHAHA!! perfect meat suit to hide in"

Izuku: before he was able to latch on to her he used float to push her away

Katsumi: "thanks izu" she landed 5 meters away from him

SV: how dare you HOW DAR-

All Might: "NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE" he punched the villain so hard he caused a small storm in the sky.

Izuku: he is holding Katsumi in the air so she didn't get blasted away " look Kat it's all might!"

Katsumi: Yea it is

All Might: ARE YOU KIDS ALRI- 'wait is that sensei's quirk' 

Izuku: floated down " are you okay all might"

All Might: he cleared his throat " um yes I am young ..

Izuku: Shimura Izuku Shimura and this is Katsumi Bakugo

Katsumi: "I can speak for myself Izu" she turned away

All Might: 'so he is sensei's grandchild' hey can I speak to you in private young Shimura

Izuku: "Um sure Kat you don't have to wait for me"

Katsumi: "okay Izu I'll see you tomorrow" she then walked off 'should've brought an umbrella'

Izuku: "so what did you want to talk about"

All Might: well you see your grandma Nana Shimura was my sensei-

Izuku: "you knew my grandma that's so cool whatwasshelikewhatfoodsdidsheeatdidshegotouatoo"

All Might: "ahem young Shimura calm down yes she was very cool but I wanted to tell you about her quirk."

Izuku: "oh I know I have the same quirk as her"

All Might: "no not that she had a separate quirk that was passed down to her and she passed it on to me"

Izuku: "What givable quirks that's unheard of "

All Might: I know but (he then explained OFA background/ cause I'm lazy)

Izuku: "hmm I see but what does that have to do with me"

All Might: "Well you see young Shimura I want you to inherit the quirk just like your grandma before you"

Izuku: "really! I can be just like her, ever since I knew she was my grandma I've been studying her movements so I could become like her"

All Might: "All you have to do is... EAT THIS" he plucked out a hair.

Izuku: (EH!) "whatever it takes I guess" he then took the hair and swallowed it.

All Might: "it should be good in a couple hou-"

Izuku: looks at his watch "oh shoot I holy have 10 minutes left" " I'll see you later all Might"
He then ran off.

All might:  "he looks just like her he'll do great things."

Author Note: thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read this. This is my first fanfic let me know what you think. I already decided a ship for this one but I'll hear any feedback thank you. -bows and head touches the floor-

1131 words