Katsumi Bakugo

Toga PoV

Random Elementary kid: "YOU VILLAIN WHY DONT YOU LEAVE"
RE2 : "YEA WHY DONT YOU GO DIE"
Toga's mom: "OMG why did our child have to be such a freak. That no good worthless mistake!!"

Toga's dad: "why don't you just leave freak knew I should've pulled out"

Both her parents: YOU KNOW WHAT GET OUT!!

Door Slam
I woke up breathing heavily, I tried to get up but something was latched on to me. I looked down at Izuku who was cuddling me. 'He must've tried to calm me down' I ran my fingers through his hair. 'I hope you don't leave me like every one else' I thought. I then began to blush as a neared his face. I kissed him on the lips. I knew it was wrong to do it without consent but I couldn't help myself. He's been so nice to me and I've done nothing to repay him. He then began to wake up. "G-good morning I-Izuku how'd you sleep" I looked away so he wouldn't see my blush. "Himeko?" He said my name. That's never really a good sign. "Y-yes" i managed to get out. "What we're you dreaming about" my blush faded slowly as I began to look away from him. "I had a nightmare" "what was it about." "P-pretty much all I've been through so far, from the bullying to my parents kicking me out." I told him what my dream consisted of as I teared up. He then pulled me down into laying down with him. His was slightly taller so he played big spoon "Listen himeko no matter what you hear or what people say don't listen you are a blessing you aren't a mistake you aren't a villain and you shouldn't die most of all. You mean a lot to mean and I'd be devastated if you left me." He pulled me tighter and put his head in the crevice between my head and shoulders. I turned around still in his hug and hugged him too.

Small TimeSkip

We were eating at the table just me and Izuku and the door was knocked on. I decided that I want to help for a change and told him I'd get it. When I opened it there was another blonde girl shorter than me and Izuku. "Hello?" I asked, "oh I thought this was the Shimura residence" she had a comical sweat on the side of her face. "Yeah this is it" " oh then who are you I've never seen you here before." Before i could answer I heard Izuku say " she's my friend she has no place to stay so me and mom let her crash here. Is added a little at him saying I was his friend. Unbeknownst to him I wanted to be more. "Oh hey 'izu' I heard the mystery girl say." 'Wait are they dating they even have nicknames for each other' "hi Kat I heard" Izuku said. That was the nail in the coffin. I looked down to to hide my sadness. "Oh i forgot to introduce you guys, Kat this is himeko toga, and himeko this is Katsumi Bakugo my best friend." I looked up 'best friends that means I still have a chance.' I thought to myself which visibly brightened my mood. This didn't go unnoticed by Bakugo as she seen it she smirked. "So Izuku when are you guys gonna start dating" Bakugo said to Izuku. Izuku started blushing "I-it's not like that anyway what did you come here for" 'nice dodge Izuku," I cheered him mentally. "Well I wanted to see if you wanted to come and train with me, you can come too toga!" She sounded like she enjoyed training. "Um sure I'll come!" Alright well let's get ready wait out here for like 5 minutes." We both went to his room. "Hey Izuku" "hmm yea himeko" "can we have a nickname like that too" he blushed "yea what do you have in mind." 'baby' "what was that" huh I said that out loud" "um yea himeko, I got one what about hime-chan!" I blushed 'it was perfect' "it's amazing" he thanked me. "I know it's your last name but what about imura it's the perfect combo between you first and last name" he smiled at me "I like it" he said. (A/N let me know if I should change it I couldn't do izu cause that's katsumis nickname for him)

Katsumi POV

I waited for what seemed to be an hour but was only 4 minutes, still longer that they'd said they would take. As if on cue they opened the door and come out. Toga was in a black tank top with yoga pants with running shoes and izu had a compression shirt on and work out shorts also with running shoes. They both had a water in their hand. "Do what are we gonna do Kat" Well we are going to do some lifting and core workouts then sparring after" I visibly grew excited. "Let's goooo come on!!" I dragged them both towards the gym.

We finished the lifting and went to sparing izu was teaching some stuff I wasn't really paying attention but whatever he told her seemed to work. We both threw up a stance each waiting for the other to strike first I grew impatient as I ran up to her and kicked her three time in which she blocked all after the third she tried to sweep kick but I jumped over and swung a right jab mid air but she jumped back. 'I haven't had a fight with anyone other than izu in a while' I thought as I gave a kick to her torso she jumped over it and kicked at my head I blocked it just in time but slid back. We ran to each other with us both blocking and returning punches and kicks to no avail. We both jumped back but I jumped right back towards her landing a blow to her stomach causing her to fall back. "Katsumi wins" Izuku said, he then went to the bathroom. I helped her up. "Great fight toga I can't wait to do it again" I gleefully say. "Y-you really think so" she questioned. "However if we used quirks it would be different" I then wondered "what is your is your quirk" she seemed shocked to hear the question but answered nonetheless. "It's called transformation I-I can turn into someone by drinking their blood" 'I didn't seem like a bad quirk but it may have gotten her through some hardships' Your quirks not that bad toga" she looked at me surprised with a little tear in her eye. "W-What's wrong toga" I said. "Your the second person to ever say that to me so it's still new to me I'm sorry that I'm tearing up in front of you." She wiped the tear before it could fall. "Well who's the first" I questioned. "It was imura-kun" she said "imura?" She cleared up that it was Izu nickname from her. "What does he call you" "he calls me 'hime-chan'" 'oh my god that name is perfect for her' "he always does have good nicknames."

We quickly became friends even best friends we would spend the rest rest of the second and third years training every morning. I knew she like izu and I knew izu liked her even if just a little bit. The UA entrance exams are coming up and we all will become heroes together.

A/N another chapter finished let me know what you think and if I should change izukus nickname from imura to something else. Next chapter is the entrance exams stay tuned.

1302 words