CHAPTER 7

"CHAPTER 7"

(ENCOUNTERS CAN BE RAVAGING)

A/N: "Sorry if I have you keep you waiting, I got news for you readers, I maybe might publish chapters randomly in a day, a week or a month, because sadly half of my motivation levels have gone down again, but hopefully I won't stop writing my work. Anyways let's continue where we left off!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"3rd P.O.V"

Rykon: "It's a pleasure too meet you, Ultraman Aegus." "he chuckles very wickedly after greeting which make them shocked" "And you as well... Kai Tadashi."

"Kai was shocked that this stranger knows his and Aegus' name in the inside, but was calm from the outside"

Mako: "Ultraman What? W- What are even talking about, your talking nonsense. You might have the wrong person heh heh..." "he laughed nervously because he is possibly encountering a villain and was also shocked that he knows Aegus"

Rykon: " Don't play dumb or pull out excuses, child. I know your allies with that chosen adolescent ultra, Ultraman Taro sent Aegus to defend your earth, your home." "he said truthfully before smiling wickedly which make the two dumbfounded except for Kai and Aegus"

Kai: "Taro? Hold on, Aegus didn't you mentioned that name to me before?" "he mentally asked to Aegus"

Aegus: Yeah, he tremendously seems to know Taro and us very well. Someone must have given knowledge of you and me to him." "he mentally replied"

Amaya: "Who are you and what do you want with them villain!" "she growled at Rykon."

Rykon: "Of course, where are my manners? How impolite I am." "he pretended in a mocking tone" "My name is 'Rykon, the Dexterous Combater' and I am from Planet Scruda. And plus I am not a villain like those ones who rob cumbersome banks or destroying built properties, rather a being from the outside."

Mako: "Oh, so your another alien from outer space. To be honest, you are absolutely terrifying, you like a humanoid zebra with shark teeth." "he exclaims in disgust but Rykon ignores him"

Kai: "What is your objective here Rykon, for what, just to kill us?" "he glared at Rykon"

Rykon: "My objective? Actually it's two objectives. my intention is to show you the introduction of my existent lifeblood, and also I am introducing you my well trained and competent gang."

Kai: "What? Gang?" "he questioned confusingly in thought"

Aegus: "He must be a proficient leader, might be taking charge of his own group." "he mentally responded"

Rykon: "If you think I am solely alone, then you're proven mistaken." "he said as a dark portal appeared behind him while Varkian, Zenor, and Chronos walked out of the cryptic gateway making the Kai Squad startled"

Mako: "Okay that's... That's 'team-mingly' staggering." "get it? no?" "he quietly joked even though in the most grimmest position he's in, including his friends, which made the two exasperate by his bad joke"

Amaya: "You are seriously horrible at jokes." "she said irritatingly"

Mako: "Okay tha-!" "gets interrupted by the wise and marksman alien"