Extra Chapter 1/4 | Why Didnt You Say That Sooner? (LuWoo)

It was a normal day in high-school. It was the normal schedule and nothing out of the ordinary happened. It was actually very boring.

Jungwoo and Haechan were walking around the school, looking for where their club was meeting up in.

Jungwoo and Haechan shared an adoration for singing. And they both were extremely good at it. But not as good as Mark. But still good. So they both decided to join the singing club. Mark was too interested in learning dancing, so he joined dance club.

"Which classroom was it again?" Jungwoo asked, his shoulders dropped down and his head hung low, practically effecting everyone who passed by with his aura.

"Classroom 24..." Haechan replied back, laughing at the boy.

Jungwoo muttered a weird sound as he slowly nodded his head, "and now long would it take to go there...?"

Haechan looked around before dashing away.

Jungwoo whined as he finally raised his head. "Where are you going Lee Donghyuk?!"

"We're here!"

Jungwoo's whole being immediately lit up as if someone flipped some switch. He screeched in a high  pitched voice before dashing towards the door.

"Finally!"

He ran into the classroom and quickly sat down on one of the seats, making sure there was one next to him for Haechan.

Haechan followed behind and sat down next to him.

The younger sighed as he shook his head. "Maybe I should've picked dance club along with Mark... If I did I wouldn't be stuck with you..."

Jungwoo smirked before poking Haechan's shoulders. "But you didn't."

Haechan sighed again as Jungwoo laughed victoriously.

"Ehm Ehm"

The two looked to the front of the classroom, directing their attention to an old man who looks like was in his early 70s or early 60s.

"Isn't that Mr. Oh, our math teacher?" A girl whispered.

The boy next to her nodded as he stared at the teacher in pure disturbance.

The teacher seemed to overheard the conversation since he started his little speech.

"Yes... For some of you, I'm you Math teacher... That doesn't mean that I can't hit some notes."

He then started screeching- I mean attempting a high note. Some students covered their ears as they looked away.

But others including Jungwoo just tried staying respectful and watched the teacher, their eyes squinted and body cringing. Haechan could've sworn that he heard glass shatter. But you couldn't hear much over the ear bleeding noise.

"SIR!"

Everyone including the teacher turned to the boy at the door. The teacher stopped his noises that could only be described as cries from the depths of hell.

"Oh, it's you..." The teacher spat, his voice coating in pure hatred.

The boy grinned from ear to ear, "Sup' Mr. Oh. Happy to see your star club member?"

The teacher immediately shook his head "nope. You are here every year. And each year, I hate it more than the last!"

The tall student laughed as he walked into the classroom.

He threw an apple onto the teacher table and stuffed his empty hands into his large pockets. "Here's a token of my friendship as always, and I look forward to working with you... Again."