chapter 1

"Wait............ what the f*ck!!........ Another transmigration??!!"

"Ohh god! Why can't this system just let me live in my own world even for a month??!!"

Anyways.....

Hi I am y/n, a girl who's been transmigrating from one novel to another as a cannon fodder since god knows how many years. And you know what the worst thing about my transmigrations is?? it's that I never get my memories about in which novel I am and that my system is such a lazy bum that he just comes in the starting tells me the task and after that he is nowhere to be seen!.

2 MONTHS LATER IN AMERICA.....

y/n is walking behind a girl who looks sad and thus to make her smile she is jumping and walking childishly on her shadow talking to herself in a volume that only she can hear.

"Oh god it's been 2 months since I've transmigrated but nothing is just happening only"

"But this is kinda much better than anything happening coz this time I've transmigrated into a body that is neither too poor nor too rich and thus I can roam all around the world like I am doing right........."

"Owe" wailed y/n in pain after bumping into the girl she was walking behind.

When she looked up what she saw was that they were surrounded by some burly looking men. They pointed their guns at the two of them and said something that made the girl beside her gulp

Suddenly y/n takes out a gun and points at the gangsters.

"Put your gun down because you are just 2 and we are 7, so it's obvious who'll win" said the sturdiest looking gangster with tattoos all over his arms making him look kinda ugly.

Y/n puts her gun down while secretly disassembling it and acts like she accidently broke it "I.... I broke it"

The gangsters laugh out loud "hahaha... who let this little bunny out"

(Taehyung's pov)

I was in my balcony having some fresh air when I saw 2 girls surrounded by some gangsters, but I didn't plan to intervene because I see this happening every day

The girl on the right (y/n) had a gun but she broke it in just mere 5 seconds. But I don't know why her breaking the gun also looked like an art and some of her finger movements that I was able to catch were just a bit too similar too how a gun is disassembled. Anyways leave it; it's none of my business so I should just stay back and watch the show.

(Writer's pov)

Y/n looks at each gangster carefully and after making sure that all of the gangsters are caught off-guard she reassembles her and shoots all the gangsters in just 10 seconds 5 seconds for reassembling and 5 seconds for shooting

"You... who are you? And... And didn't you mistakenly break your gun?" asks the girl beside her

"I? I am y/n, and nopes I hadn't broken my gun I had just disassembled it; btw you are"

"Ohh..... Hello, I am Ning Xi, nice to meet you"

"But this nice meeting will become our last meeting if we don't run away, because they are not dead I shot them with anesthesia and they'll wake up in half an hour" says y/n hurriedly

(Taehyung's pov)

"She... she reassembled a gun in just 5 seconds??......"

"Hash.... thank god she isn't taken by any dark web."

"I think I should call them in or else they'll get caught, so just let me become their benefactor" says taehyung in the tone of a proud mother seeing her child come back after winning the world war. -__-|||

I go up to the girls and call them in coz the area is very desolated and it isn't easy to stop a taxi here.

(Writer's pov)

Taehyung calls ning xi and y/n in and pours a cup of water for them.

"Thanks" say ning xi and y/n in unison.

"No problem, anyways hi! I am taehyung, nice to meet you; and you are...?" said taehyung with a polite tone but face as cold as an iceberg.

"Uhm... hello! I am ning xi" said ning xi being somewhat awkward due to his cold face."

"Heya! I am y/n" says y/n her tone sounding as enthusiastic as a 5 yr old seeing a chocolate never once minding taehyung's cold face.

"If u don't mind can I ask that how did u just reassemble your gun in just a few seconds right now?? And like how did you learn it coz your teacher must be even more amazing then!" Asks taehyung confusedly

"Oh that! Isn't it normal for everyone who practices a few times??" says y/n with her eyes as innocent as a newborn baby "and as to where I learnt it from that I learned from the movie xxx I just replayed the video a few times and tried and it was very easy so I learnt it"

Meanwhile taehyung and ning xi "......'' -__-|||

''We feel trusfated from our talents'' they say in their minds

"But y/n how could you be so careless what if they caught you do you even know what they wanted to do with us??" says ning xi in the tone of an elder sister scolding her younger sister lovingly

"Uhm... no I don't know what they wanted to do with us as I was listening music with my earphones, I just understood that they were bad uncles because they pointed guns at us and so as to being caught their eyes were so full of lust that they couldn't possibly see what I was doing with my gun, by the way what did those bad uncles want to do?? Were they just playing with us?? Did I hit them for no reason??"

Ning xi "...."

"You weren't even listening!! They wanted to rape us!! And what do you mean by playing they were holding REAL guns not some toy gun!!" says ning xi

"WHAT??!! They had real guns really; uhm.... wait that's not the point right now the point is that they wanted to rape us!! Just keeping them unconscious for a few hours isn't enough they deserve being poisoned"

Saying this y/n runs out of the apartment and goes to the gangsters spilling something on their wounds that made the half conscious shiver from pain and then fall on the ground lifelessly, and then y/n picks up their guns and starts walking towards taehyung's apartment