Chapter 12: Mysterious Stand

Ryuzaki called Jotaro, Josuke, and Jimshi. They had a talk and the three of them went to Ryuzaki at once.

When they all arrived, Ryuzaki described the user.

"He had long black hair, a beauty mark on his neck, and wore a black leather jacket and shirt, and dark blue jeans with white shoes!" "His stand was wearing a black cloak with it's eyes covered by shadows! It was really strong and had good range. The stand cry was, Vola!"

Josuke raised his eyes. "And you say he beat him three high school bullies?" "Yeah!"

"All right then" said Jotaro. "Maybe he's a bad guy but he could be good. We'll go find him."

THE NEXT DAY....

All four of them stood at Sunshine Academy. An hour passed, and then still couldn't find anyone.

"There he is!" said Jimshi. They all saw the stand user. "Don't move" said Jotaro. "I'll go talk to him. C'mon Josuke."

Jotaro and Josuke went up to the guy.

"Suppp" said Josuke. "You look cool. What's your name kid??"

The user looked at Josuke. "..."
"Daisuke Ono. That's my name." (yes I stole Jotaro's VA)

"OK let's cut to the chase" said Jotaro. "You're a stand user. Friend, or foe?"

"Huh?" Daisuke played dumb. "What's a stand user?"

 "Did you ever get any strange abilities? Unexplainable things that other people can't see? A physical manifestation?" asked Jotaro.

Daisuke narrowed his eyes. "Whoever you are, back the hell away from me!" Jotaro walked toward him.

Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond came out and went towards him. Daisuke growled and pulled out his own stand. "INVISIBLE HOUR!"

"ORAAAA" "DORAAAAAA"
"VOLA!!!"

Invisible Hour blocked all of Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond's attacks. After a while it flew up and kicked them both in the face!

"HEY!" shouted Ryuzaki. "FRESH PRINCE!"

"MORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORAMORA!!"

"VOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Invisible Hour punched Fresh Prince in the face, knocking some teeth out of Ryuzaki's mouth. He spit out blood. "Bastard...."

"MORAAAA" Fresh Prince did a huge barrage of attacks against Invisible Hour.

"VOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLA!!!" Invisible Hour punched Fresh Prince but it did nothing. Ryuzaki unleashed his ability. "MORAMORA!"

Daisuke sighed. "Your ability is that any stand ability can't affect you. How simple." Ryuzaki screamed MOORRAAAAA!!!

"MORAMORAMORAMORA!!!!!"

"VOLAVOLAVOLAVOLA!!!"

Invisible Hour and Fresh Prince kept attacking and neither of them had a scratch. Finally, the two minutes were up. Daisuke smirked. "VOLA!"

Invisible Hour beat up Fresh Prince. 

"VOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLAVOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fresh Prince and Ryuzaki crashed into the side of the school making a lot of damage to the building.

"CRAZY DI A MOND!" shouted Josuke. "DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARA!!!!!!!"

Invisible Hour blocked all the attacks, but then disappeared! "What the fuck??!!!" shouted Josuke. "SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!!"

"I-It's the abilty Josuke.." said Jotaro. He was bleeding a lot. "H-H-"

Suddenly Jotaro's eyes went white and he fell. "J-JOTAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" screamed Josuke crying. But Josuke's eyes turned white too and his stand disappeared. Josuke fell. Jimshi backed away. He looked everywhere. He was alone. But then he saw a shadow that couldn't have belonged to Jotaro, Josuke, or Ryuzaki.

"AH HA! SO THAT MUST BE YOUR STAND ABILITY!" shouted Jimshi. "YOU BECOME AND SHADOW AND STEAL THE LIFE OUT OF PEOPLE!"

"You're not as dumb as you look..." someone whispered beside Jimshi. Jimshi's eyes widened. "However, I don't just 'steal the life' out of people..."

"I take their soul..."

Jimshi's eyes turned white and he fell, lifeless on the ground.

Daisuke turned back to normal. He grinned and walked away, leaving the whole place on fire in ruins...