Chapter 2: Sunshine Academy

"Mr. Jotaro, we've been here for 4 days and there's still no trace of that stand user!" Koichi groaned. "This is the first time we couldn't find a stand user! And you said stand users are drawn to each other!"

"Good grief. We have to be patient. I know I said that stand users are drawn to each other. Maybe we've seen this guy before but he showed no trace of having a stand."

Josuke looked around. "I have an idea! I'll show off my stand, and the stand user will show signs of confusion!" Josuke looked excited. "Should I try it???"

"Not bad Josuke" said Jotaro. "Alright. I'll also show my Star Platinum."

"Crazy Diamond!"
"Star Platinum!"

Jotaro and Josuke's stand appeared.

"Oh maybe it will work!" Koichi said. "I-" Suddenly there was a scream. The three of them looked to where the scream came from.

It came from the school, Sunshine Academy. They all walked toward the school.

"Maybe the stand user saw our stands and ran into the school?" questioned Josuke. "I dunno" said Jotaro. "Maybe-" They heard a punch. They ran and reached the courtyard of the school. There was a measly fight going on between two nerds with glasses and pocket protectors.

"Just a nerdy fight, huh" said Josuke. They all sighed. "Good grief" said Jotaro. "Maybe there isn't a stand user after all." They left the school.