Meeting Him

This is your first day on the set of the Avengers, you have recently finished your own movies from marvel so you're so excited to start filming again. You have heard so much about these amazing other actors and actresses you will be working with, but the one you are most looking forward too is Captain America. You have secretly always had a crush on Chris Evans ever since his role in Fantastic Four, he is gorgeous! You honestly can not wait to even be in the same room as him let alone met him!

So you have just finished getting changed into your costume and your feeling pretty good. You have met most of the cast including Chris Hemsworth, Tom, Scarlett and Robert but you still haven't met the famous Captain America yet! It's beginning to make you slightly nervous that you won't actually get to talk to him properly without a script. Your thoughts began to distract you as you walk to the food table to get a drink and try to get your mind off of Chris.

While you go to pick up a napkin, your hand accidentally touches another instead. "I'm sor..." You look up and see the one person you have been looking the whole time. Chris Evans, Captain America is standing right I front of you "no love it's okay, you go first" You stand there unable to move, he actually spoke to you! "Umm...no it's...ummm...I.... You...You were there first" I stutter out nervously suddenly finding the floor very interesting. Then you hear the cutest thing ever, Chris's laugh. His laugh has always been one of the things that attracted you to him, so when he did it you couldn't help but blush."sorry I'm just a bit nervous" you say trying to cover up your embarrassment. "it's fine love! If anything I found it cute" your head shot up to see his cheeky smile and bright eyes looking directly at you, your blush growing redder. "ummm thanks I think" a giggle escapes your mouth. You feel a thumb under you chin gently push your head up making you look into his gorgeous blue eyes. "I'll see you around, beautiful" he whispers in you ear as he places a light kiss on your cheek. "You know, I can't resist a blush"
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was just shocked at how many have read this! It's actually my birthday soon so as a present to you all for being so amazing, I might start doing requests! If you love or hate that idea please let me know, I'm always welcome to improvements. Love you cuties and remember you all beautiful xx