Silver haven and the three legends

Branches creaking, feet beating through the dark forest floor. With jagged breath, a man with a black cloak reaches a gigantic weeping willow tree. A weeping child in a violet blanket is in the man's arms who is no more than a couple of months old.

"Hush little one," the man says softly "we're going to be alright"

In the distance, yelling and explosions can be heard

"GET THEM!" a voice yells in anger.

The man takes an eagle-shaped locket in his hand and presses it against the trunk of the tree. The truck opens up revealing a door. The man and child climb inside quickly and shut the door. The inside of the truck was dark and dreary with the only light being a few feet above him. In front of him were holes that go up to the light. Being careful of the child, the man climbs up to the light. Once he makes it to the top, he slowly climbs out and uses the locket to close the opening. Finally able to catch his breath, the man checks on the child and looks around. Looking around is a big lush field of grass, the beautiful midnight of the night sky, the sparkling jewels of the stars, a big brick building covered in front of them and the weeping willow they stand under.

"We can't stay here, it's not safe for us," he says to himself, "we have to get as far as we can" The man takes one last look at the tree trunk, turns around, faces the brick building with a sad eye and starts walking away. Looking down in his arms once again. The once weeping child now looking up into her grandfathers' eyes with her doe eyes similar to her mother.

"Don't worry little one I'm going to protect you until the time is right." He says with confidence to his granddaughter.

-----

Time passes for sixteen years and everything is quiet in Fairway, the sun beating down with a clear blue sky, kids and teens coming in and out of the Meadow academy, all playing talking around the grounds when a black cab rolls up to the front entrance. The cab door swings open and a young woman steps out, her soft brown hair falls down her back in soft curls, her emerald green eyes scan the area with curiosity and joy. A warm smile graces her beautiful pink supple lips with a light dust of pink on her slightly tanned skin. Her simple purple sweater and blue jeans kept her warm from the cool England temperature. The girl closes the door of the cab, grabs her luggage and heads to the front door.

Scanning the building it looked quite old-looking, there were vines growing on the walls and sort of reminded her of a castle. It was an old stately residence, very elegant with its high walls providing security and privacy and has seen a lot of history over the years. Up the steps and inside, there are multiple halls and so many people walking around. The floor was like a black and white chequered board, the walls were a deep dark brown with some white pillars against it. Covering the walls were multiple photos and paintings of people and sceneries that gave the room an interesting point of view, some even looked like it was from a whole new world. The whole place was so beautiful and ancient, it almost looked like the ambiance of the surroundings makes you travel back in time.

"You must be our new American student Elita Ricard?" A stern British voice said.

Behind the girl startling her. Elita turns and faces the voice, in front of her is a five-foot-six woman with her hair in a tight bun on the top of her head, light green almost gray piercing eyes, glasses perched on her nose, wearing a white buttoned-up shirt and black blazer with a matching black pencil skirt.

"Yup, that's me," Elita said slightly nervous

"My name is Ms. Loralai and I'm the principal of this school." Ms. Loralai said with a professional and stern voice. "Now, here is your schedule and your room key." She hands a key with a number one hundred and one on it and a piece of paper with different classes and schedules on it.