V

I am skipping right into season 2, Ep. 2. I am going to be skipping a couple of episode and scenes. 

(Y/n) P.o.v:

  I sat next to Rayla in the morning at the table. I see some new faces, a beautiful girl and a guy next to her. "Where have you been at (y/n)?" Rayla whispers at me. I couldn't say that last night I was talking to Lujanne last night about my parents. 

-Last Night-

"Hi, um Lujanne. Can I ask you a few question?" I ask her.

"sure, what is it?" She responds. 

"Have you perhaps met or ran into a elf and human couple? Like a female mom elf ?" I ask. 

"No, I am afraid not."  She says. "Are you looking for your parents?" 

"I am. " 

"Are you trying to find your parents to meet them? Or to do something to them?" 

"I want to meet them." I lie, I do not want to meet them. I want to assassinate them. 

"Well if you ever get a lead on them, I hope it helps you in some type of way." 

-present-

"I have been around looking. Where were you?" I ask but only to me interrupted. 

"Eh, who are you?" The girl asked. 

"oh, he is (y/n)! (y/n) meet Claudia and Soren." Callum introduces us. 

"Oh nice, another friendly human I can talk to." Soren smiles at me. 

I smile back. I was about to tell him that I was not completely human but Callum beat me to it. "(y/n) is actually half human and elf!" 

"Oh that's cool. That would explain your ears and horns!" Claudia get up and run towards me to get a close up. 

"I thought those were disguise." Soren said. 

"So how is it being half elf and human?" Claudia face was close to me that our noses almost touched. 

"Great." I reply. "Because if I can pass as a human, I can talk beautiful ladies like yourself." I smile at her.

"Ah, charming. I see." Claudia giggles. 

"I'm glad you find me charming, how about you and me-" I was cut off as Callum came.

"Okay, that is enough!" Callum pulls her away from me and back to her seat. 

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Rayla pinches my arm. 

"ow!" I smack her hands away gently. "I am just being friendly with these new people." I look at her and then I meet eyes with Soren. 

"So you are working with the elf?" He questions. 

"Yes, he is." Rayla glares at him. 

Then Claudia mentions the egg and going home. "Actually there is not eggs." Callum says. 

Ezran retrieves the baby dragon and Claudia squeals over how cute it it. Rayla quickly stands up to block Claudia from touching the baby dragon. "Whoa! What happened to 'It's not an egg. Its a powerful weapon?'"

Claudia stand up straight and fixes her composure. "Still true. Someday, it could bring death and destruction ranging down all of us. But right now he is is widdle." She leans to touch it. 

Rayla smacks her hand away from the baby dragon. "Well get a good look because we are heading back to Xadia to return him to his mother." She snarls at Claudia. 

Callum gets up. "Rayla is right. We can't go home right now. The mission is too important." 

Caludia looks at her brother. Soren looks at the butter on his knife. "You all do need to come home." he looks like he is thinking. "because the king, your dad missies you." 

I walk next to Rayla "Oh, what did he just say?" I whisper to her as she glares at him. 

"That idiot." She says. 

We head back to our rooms. "How can he say that?"She yells angrily. 

"Let's tell Callum the truth. " I suggest. "If we tell him then we can leave before the humans realizes." 

"No, he could hate us and wouldn't trust us." She says. 

"Or he may not and he can get over the death and trust us. I mean did we kill him? No, so why would he hate us for?" I say. 

"Let's go and talk to Callum then. We cannot trust them." Rayla heads towards the door with me behind her. 

Rayla barges in Callum room. "We can't trust them." She crosses her arm and stand in front of him. 

Callum sighs. "Look I get it. You don't like Claudia because she tried to kill you like multiple times already. But remember until today she thought that you were trying to hurt me and Ezran."

"Eh, that is not the only reason. They are basically lying to ya buddy." I interrupt them. 

"What do you mean?" He looks at me. Rayla sits next to him on the bed. 

I stand right in front of him and grab ahold of his hands in mine. I look at him straight in the eyes. His green eyes, did he always have green eyes? "Well that is because your d-"Just as I was about to answer, Claudia knocks and we turn to see her at the door.

I quickly let go of his hands. "Hey, Claudia. Are ya here to see Callum?" I ask. 

"Callum offered to show me around." She responds. 

"Oh, have fun then." I smile at her and then turn to Callum. "You lucky guy."

He blushed a little and grabbed ahold of his bag. He walks out with the girl. I look at Rayla and she still had a grumpy face on. "Did you know his eyes are green?" I ask. 

"They are?" She question. 

--------

Night fell and I saw Rayla and Callum. I ran to their side to find out that he found out about his dad. Tears ran down his cheeks like waterfall. I quickly stood in front of him and placed my hands on his cheeks. I wipe away a bit of tears with my thumb and hand him a tissue. "Listen Callum, everything will be okay. Cry as mush as you need. I will be here." I pull him into a hug. 

I don't know why I am doing such act to him but somehow it feels like the right thing to do. After a couple of minutes, he stops and looks up at me. "Thank you, (y/n)." He says with puffy eyes. 

I smile gently at him. "Your beautiful eyes are puffy now." I caress his cheeks. "Let's get you to your room now." I release him. 

"I will walk with you back." Rayla suggest. 

"Good night pal." I wave at them as they leave. I walk towards my room. I lay on the bed and close my eyes.