|Chapter 2 |Saving Him |

Y/n pov
It was now morning, quickly getting out of bed , I head straight towards the bathroom to begin my morning routine. After brushing my teeth and cleaning my face I began to undress and step into the shower, as I step in the shower I began to relax under the hot water that was running down my body. As I began to wash up , my mind began to think of Niragi. He is super hot, I blush at the thought, after a good hour in the shower , I turn off the off and step out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body and another around my hair, I quickly walk into my room heading to my closet, I start to see how through my clothes...t finding a outfit to my liking. Under wrapping my towel I start to put on my underwear and bra then following with my clothes

Outfit:

After putting on my clothes, I unwrap the towel  around my head and put my hair in a high sleek ponytail adding my back bow to my ponytail, I then put on my glasses and grab my backpack, grabbed my phone off the nightstand and head out my bedroom ...

After putting on my clothes, I unwrap the towel around my head and put my hair in a high sleek ponytail adding my back bow to my ponytail, I then put on my glasses and grab my backpack, grabbed my phone off the nightstand and head out my bedroom locking the door behind me I head downstairs. While walking down the stairs I start to smell waffles and bacon, checking the time 7:00 am, luckily I woke up earlier enough to eat a healthy breakfast, when I finally made it to the bottom of the stairs I look in the kitchen to see my mother cooking and my sister at the kitchen table reading a book. As I entered the kitchen I was greeted by my mother then my sister.

Mom: Morning honey , your up early today want some breakfast..?

Y/n: Morning momma *kiss her cheek* I would love to thank u

Sister: Morning y/n how did you sleep *looks up at her big sister*

Y/n: Good actually how about you Seo young *sits across from sister*

Seo young: good *smiles*

After after mom severed our plates we began to eat and continue our conversation. You might be wondering well where is your father... well he kind of disappeared like literally.... I was in 14 and my sister was 10 at the time, he told us he was going to the store to grab something for our mother who had a bad cold at the time , we waited for hours and hours by the never came back. I still wonder where he could be or if he is at least okay.. I would then ask him for a explanation on why he just left us and never came back. Ever since then it's just been us. And we would do anything to protect each other no matter what. My mom and sister was all I had left to live for , the people I love the most and I would never change it for anything in the world. When I finished eating I put my plate in the dishwasher grabbing my back bag and phone I did goodbye to my mother and sister and proceeded out the front door locking the door behind me. When I made it out of the front gate I plugged in my headphones and began to walk to the bus stop.

~15 minutes later ~
After walking for a good 15 minutes I began to get thirsty , looking around I noticed a store a few steps ahead, walking a little faster I enter red the store grabbing some banana milk I quickly payed and head back outside and continuing my walk to the bus stop. Finally arriving to the bus stop , I then take a sit and began scrolling through my phone. After a while the bus showed up and I stood to get on the bus before I stepped on the bus I turned to look if I could spot out niragi from either direction but he was no where to be seen so I turned back to the driver and proceeded on the bus. As I payed I turned and head to my usual seat in the back of the bus.