What If Peach lost what she valued more than her own life?

SMG4: We have to do something about that USB. We cannot just leave it there.

Axolotl: It is gone.

SMG4: What?

The USB comes hurling at them.

SMG4: Look out!

Mario: Nooo!

Axolotl: Ahh!

Luigi: What?

The USB sucks up Luigi.

SMG4: Cr*p, cr*p cr*p!

Mario: Whoa no!

Axolotl: Pickachu, destroy!

Luigi: What do you want with me?

SMG4 and SMG3: Luigi?

Mario: Stinky.

Luigi: Welcome, friends. It is not safe here!

SMG3: I have no time for this creepy pasta bull🤬!!! What the hell did we just go through?

Luigi: Oh, the Backrooms? That was just a way of getting you here for the main even... Messages! I have left messages for you to turn back!

Goomba: Do not go any further!

SMG4: We have to run!

Luigi tightens his grip on SMG4.

SMG4: Luigi, you are hurting me.

Futrial Luigi: Perfect!

Meggy: Time ticks down, all fates lack sorrow, 3, 2, 1, 0! Your parlous wrath is at the end of its path!

Luigi\SMG0: Your pleas are all in vain, all I know is pain! Do not blame me if you shall yell, down in my special hell, as I tear your lives apart, to begin my fresh new from and hit restart!!!!

Mari0: Hello, fellow friends, I heard death is a great, new trend! While I care a lot in life, we all know it is the end! Do not be scared copy me off your head and let us be free! Come on guys, join the club, we offer free spaghetti.

SMG4: Mario, come on man, quit! You must snap out of it. Flurry of threats and weak attacks would not stop us in our tracks! Where is the fatso we all know? Our great big friend, not a foe? The biggest idiot of the show with an *ss so thick, thick as dough!

SMG3: Well, I think that sweet talk made me want to die! That is how you kill a god? You are gonna try and make them cry? Come on lads, let us step it up and use all of are big brains! Because I know there is a much smarter way to win this game!

Axolotl: Sorry, Mario, this shall hurt, we will make sure it is fast and quick!

Bob: LOL, no. It is going to feel like being hit right in the d*ck!

Tari: We are coming, do not wait, me and my love will put an end to your fate!!!!

Mari0: No, stop!!!! I must eliminate!

Melony: You renquis your grip on our hero! 3, 2, 1, 0! Feel your control decay away, oh, what a dark day!!!!!!!!!!!

Peach: The sun shines bright with nothing but fading fear, ohh, the end is near!!!!

Luigi/SMG0: Impossible prepared to be deleted! DELETED!!!!

SMG3: I am sorry, this is wack! You call this a finishing attack? Sending in your Stans? That is your plan? Come on, man!!!!

Luigi\SMG0: You must control, The full extent of my deadly power will now go rot at this moment, that I dub your final hour!

SMG4: Zero, we sacrificed all to much, just to leave, and now, it is time to turn the tide with this ace up our sleeve!

Luigi/SMG0: you do not scare me with this old, dated, and weak technique! Stand down now, and let old 0 give the death you seek!

SMG2: Cannot let you do that, because it is our turn to end your fun!

SMG1: Time to repent for the massive sins that you have done!

SMG0: No, stop let me through out of my way grr, wait! I cannot let that fat Italian mutate!

Mario: Oh, boy, can you feel it? Do you feel the terror loom? That is because you are about to enter Mario's tunnel of doom! Ladies and heroes, now it is time to finish off this foe! Are you ready? Let us-a go!!!!!!!!!

Sakio: Altana sorry go on email, Sonia, each, ey, zero! You do not stand a chance! Take out a goodbye!

Luigi\SMG0: You dare oppose me? Now death is what you will face! Erased with no trace! Welcome to my world of despair and sadness!!!!

Melony: Sorry to bother your heartbreak, but you just made your final mistake. Release our friend and return him to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The curtains lower, applause signs glow. It seems like it is the end of your show! Oh, here we go, 3, 2, 1, 0!

Melony found Luigi in a fleshy prison.

Melony: Luigi!!!!!

Except with Luigi instead of Axolotl and Peach liking him instead of Melony.

Bob: Yeah he is gone!

SMG2: The evil is destroyed!

Meggy: Melony, where is Luigi?

Melony is crying.

Peach: You serial killer!

The princess ran off, crying.

Peach: Toadsworth, he was all I had!

Toadsworth: Honey, I love you.