I want you

Warnings: cursing, degradation, praise etc

Narrator POV
Ryder and Sabrina had just arrived at their Airbnb that they were staying in at Virginia Beach. Once they were inside and their luggage was placed on the floor, they both knew what was about to happen, but neither of them were going to initiate it, yet at least.

"So do you just wanna head out to the beach, now? Since there is nothing we could possibly do here, right?" She said, as she was talking he slowly walked closer and closer to her, she was walking backwards, but she was stopped by the side of the bed against the back of her legs. His hand slid up her back and into her hair, pulling on it. "Shut the fuck up." He said, his lustful brown eyes staring into hers. "Yes, daddy." She said, her body beginning to tingle from his dominance. "Take off your shoes and get on the bed." He said before letting go of her hair. She slipped off her shoes and laid down on the bed.

He unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off of his shoulders, revealing his beautiful chest stomach and shoulders all the while staring deeply into her eyes. He took off his watch and placed it on the bedside table. Lastly he slid off his shoes and moved up onto the bed between her legs. He ducked down, hovering over her and staring into her eyes for a moment.

His perfect lips inches from hers, as he smirked at her. He hadn't even kissed her and she was already breathing heavily, desperate for his touch. She glanced down, staring at his chain that was dangling above her. After a few moments he dipped his head down, taking her bottom lip between his, sucking on it, hard. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling his body closer to her.

The warmth of his soft back felt good on her cold hands. She whined into the kiss as he pushed his hips toward hers, causing his dick to press against her pussy. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and he lightly sucked on it before he broke the kiss.

He wrapped his arm around her so she would sit up at the same time as him. Once she was sitting up, he gripped the hem of her white crop top and slipped it off of her body before tossing it on the floor. He playfully pushed her so she would lay back down, which she did. His lips went to the crook of her neck, first the kisses were soft, but the closer to her ear he became, the rougher they became. She was breathing heavily and she began whimpering and whining when his lips latched onto her ear. "You're so pathetic for me, aren't you baby?" He whispered in her ear, she nodded. "Aww, you can't even talk for me." He said before leaving kisses down her neck and across her collarbone.

His arms began to move behind her back and she sat up slightly to make it easier on him. He unclasped her bra and slid the straps off of her arms before tossing it on the floor. His head dipped down, taking her left nipple into his mouth while his hand massaged her right. She whined and writhed below him, desperate to feel him between her legs.

"You already want daddy to put his big dick in your aching pussy, don't you?" He asked once he was done. "Yes, daddy." She replied. "How pathetic." He said.

He repeated his actions on her other breast. After he was done he sat up and slid her pants down and tossed them. He lifted her right leg, slipping off her sock before taking her big toe into his mouth.

He slowly moved up from her feet, to her calves, to her knees and lastly her thighs. She was a mess beneath him, his every action making her want him even more than his last. He pulled down her panties and tossed them over to the side.

He dipped his head down, licking a stripe across her clit, making her whimper. "Please, please daddy just fuck me. Please I want you so bad." She begged, pulling on his hair to make his head move away from her. "Aww, does my poor, pathetic slut want daddy to fill up her aching pussy with his dick?" He said mockingly. "Yes daddy, please." She said whining, still writhing beneath him at nothing. "Then I'm going to have to hear you say it." He said. "Please daddy, fill up my aching pussy with your dick." She begged. He smirked before taking off his pants and boxer briefs. He grabbed a condom and rolled it down his length.

He crawled back up onto the bed. "Roll over." He said, she obeyed, rolling over and got up on her knees. He lined himself up with her entrance before sliding in. She whimpered, rocking her hips back to meet his thrusts. "Look at you, such a desperate fucktoy for me." He said gripping her hips to help her move back and forth. Her eyes were rolled back as he filled her up and stretched her out in the most delicious way possible.

"You're taking it so good for me princess." He said, between groans. Every time a sound left his lips it added to the experience and made her more and more aroused. She was mess beneath him, she couldn't stop moaning and whining. She was absolutely pathetic, she was always pathetic for him, but this was a different level of pathetic. "It feels so good." She said breathlessly. His pace quickened earning a moan from her.

He reached one of his arms around her hip and between her legs. His fingers began to rub circles around her clit. "Fuck." She whined out, her toes curling, her back arching further. "Please daddy, please let me come." She begged. "Come for me, come for daddy." He said between thrusts.

She obeyed, spiraling into sweet ecstasy, moaning his name while her legs shook beneath her. "Shit." He whispered as he began coming undone. His legs shaking as he gripped her hips tighter.

Once their breathing slowed and they calmed they both flopped down onto the bed. "This vacation is going to be fucking fun." She said.