Welcome to Mystic falls...

TW - swearing

Readers POV (female)

I've been friends with Elena forever now but yet for some reason she won't tell me what's up with her and Stefan?

So about that,Stefan is this totally hot new guy,who has an even hotter brother,that Elena is VERY involved with.

Now I know him and his brother are vampires but yet even though I know she won't let me in on the juicy gossip!

I'm not a quirky 'HeHe' bitch who only cares about looks,guys and gossip.Yet this REALLY got me.

Now,I am OBSESSED with Damon,Stefan's brother, (Stefan is the hot vampire dude)and sometimes I lose my shit in front of him.

I get all hot and sweaty and I'm basically lovestruck by his gorgeous blue eyes and I've told Elena about how I wanna get banged by him yet she won't listen!

Bonnie and Caroline are my other other friends apart from Elena.But enough explaining,let's get to the juicy stuff.

"Guys come on!"I cried to Elena,Stefan and Damon"PLEASE I know you guys are vampires!"

They stopped and turned around.I instantly felt sweaty.OMG Damon was actually looking at me!

"How do you know?"Damon slowly walked over to me.

I breathed heavily.

"How could I not?Ive been studying vampires for years now which is exactly my reason to be involved",I explained.

"I'm guessing you drink vervain or have some sort of vervain on you.",he sighed.

I nodded and showed him my necklace and little stash in my purse.

"Fine",Damon replied "come with us"

What the actual fuck!?I just got noticed by Damon!

Damon's POV

Elena must have told her!How else could she know about it?Still,I was quite lucky to have a hot woman working with us like her.

She made me so different?Like I had found someone to open up to.I could never do that with Stefan.

Her smile could light up the whole room if your hearing it from me!Her and Elena were talking so I caught up with Stefan.

"You think this is a good idea?"I asked trying to clear my mind of her.

"Oh gosh Damon you love her it's so easy to see!"he whispered.

"Are you serious?Ive literally known her for a day how could I love her?"I tried to reason with him.

"Whatever you say Damon!"he smirked.

Stefan's POV

I swear Damon has some unusual problem with women.He loved Y/N but was too scared to  say and now he'll compell a random woman into loving him!

He was so stupid but he did have a reason why not to confess to her.I mean she didn't seem scared of us she had only just met him.

She was smart though for carrying vervain on her and with her just incase,I might start doing that to Elena.

————————————————————————
Word count - 504

Sort it's short I'm a little new to this so I'll get better as I go on