=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟘𝟚⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

⁞ '✎ 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, she was walking to a store to buy some things for lunch, apparently she was sent there by her mother as she seems to be disappointed, don't take this the wrong way she loved her mothe...

⁞ '✎ 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, she was walking to a store to buy some things for lunch, apparently she was sent there by her mother as she seems to be disappointed, don't take this the wrong way she loved her mother, just didn't like having to go out and walk around.

Passing some streets she stopped when she saw two familiar figures, she ended up forgetting what she was going to do and walked towards them.

"Yo, Hito-Chan."

The boy froze when he heard the name, he was basically as embarrassed as possible, he turned around calling the attention of the other two people who accompanied him and finally said: "[Name], I already told you not to call me that!"

"Hey~ If it's not [Name]!" Najimi yelled throwing himself at the girl wanting a hug, failing miserably and falling to the ground, the other girl got worried about Najimi and helped her to her feet.

↫「 💬 Komi is very worried about Najimi. 」

Tadano - who was still fighting with a monotonous [Name] - turned around looking at Komi realizing she was suddenly trembling saying, "Don't worry Komi-San, she does this all the time! Najimi always ends up on the floor as [Name] doesn't like physical contact."

Komi just stared at the same with her famous big eyes, and started to get calmer, then watching the girl who was standing behind Tadano, she seemed to have the usual monotonous expression and was just watching Najimi get up and start talking excitedly to Is it over there. Komi began to wonder who the young girl was and was excited to meet her, soon after being hit by her lack of social communication and having a crisis. Tadano saw the small section of Komi and turned his attention to her sister and then to Najimi.

"B-By the way Komi-San, this one is [Name], she's my sister." Tadano spoke perfectly reading the purple-haired's thoughts.

Komi looked surprised to learn that [Name] was Tadano's sister, she thought they weren't very identical but they still had their similarities, she was embarrassed thinking it would be kind of rude to say that.

"They really don't look alike, do they Komi-San?!" Najimi spoke walking beside the brunette.

↫「 💬 Komi admires Najimi's honesty. 」

"Everyone says that." Tadano whispered looking disappointed or something.

Komi watched the minutes go by and watched the little group interact with each other, somehow she still didn't have the courage to talk to [Name], she encouraged herself over and over, but ended up giving up on each of them. Of course at some point she would have to talk to her, confidence hit her again and she approached the young girl who was looking at the window of one of the stores.

[Name] noticed that the purple-haired one was staring at her intensely, forcing her to look in her direction and remain silent for a few minutes.

Komi desperately wrote in her notebook - which she had taken from her bag - and held out the lowest one allowing her to read.

'Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends.'

[Name] seemed surprised that she used a notebook to speak at first, but tried to adapt to it, she took her attention away from the notebook and looked at the brunette in front of her, only to be surprised again to see her looking away with the flushed face.

Sighing [Name] showed her best smile to the poor girl and replied, "Glad to hear that Komi-San. Hope we're great friends."

Komi's head whipped around quickly and she was excited to hear this - she sounded like she had cat ears - she sounded glad that she had managed to talk to someone and still make them smile.

Coming back to reality Komi rummaged through her bag and pulled out a paper and handed it to [Name].

"Oh, what is this a festival?" She asked reading what was on the paper, soon after earning a quick nod from Komi. [Name] had his face neutral as she always looked back at the brunette. "You want me to go?"

Komi ended up blushing a lot more, being embarrassed to hand over the paper out of nowhere, worried she looked to the two friends behind her for help.

"A-Ah don't worry Komi-San. I'll be there!" [Name] replied trying to calm the brunette down.

Komi was increasingly proud of herself, maybe it wouldn't be long before she completed her goal of 100 friends after all. She gave [Name] a small smile, which the young woman smiled back without arousing

The two seem to be getting along fine - this was something Tadano thought - proud as if he were a father teaching his daughter to socialize with people, despite being just her sister.

The four went back to walking calmly without caring where they were going.

"Ne, [Name]-Chan what were you doing walking alone?" Najimi spoke as he jumped over the squares on the sidewalk trying not to step on the lines.

The girl widened her eyes finally noticing that she forgot what she was doing there.

"Tadano, I forgot to buy the food Mom ordered!"

❥ · 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆..⸙.ં⸼

↬ 𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬, 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧!

↬ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? ^^ 💖

[𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬!!] ⋆。˚ ❁