{~Chapter 15 2/2~}

______________________________________

Text like this: Hello! Means the small cat Comet is speaking out loud.

(Not the giant robot cat.)
______________________________________

Player's POV

I woke up later than I usually do. I can't really remember what happened before I went to bed but I guess I does not matter?

As I arrived at the gate, a group of people from the media were blocking the gate again. (They've been there for two days) I could not see any of my classmates so maybe I am early. I can't really just walk through the group without them attempting to boring me so I'll just find another way in.

I don't think I'll get in trouble if I use my quirk, since I'm basically on campus. Sooo.... I'll just hack the basic matter of the wall to create an easy opening after disabling the security system for 1.5 seconds.

That should be enough time to be able to get across the opening before the reporters notice.

================================

Time skip

================================

It's before class now and I'm still trying to remember what happened last night. Maybe Comet knows.

Where is Comet? Did I leave him at the café? Maybe their watching the reporter?

You'll have to look for them soon...

How long have I been spacing out? A hour at best. I just sat down. How could an hour all ready pass? I am unable to answer. Why am I even answering my own questions?.... Hello?

No answer. Am I going crazy? Probably.... What the hec-

"Player!" (A nickname for Evan)

I look up to see Tokoyami lightly tapping my face.

"Oh.. Hey Fumi. (A nickname for Tokoyami) How are you?"

"Are you okay?"

I look at him confused.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Iida says you've been here for over an hour and you were not moving or speaking!"

As I was trying to find the words to say to Tokoyami, Aizawa walked through the door. I could tell that Fumi would want an explanation later on.

My eyes traced down into to my bag and Comet was staring up at me with a concerned look on their face. Aizawa was going through the combat training. I didn't really listen at this part since I didn't participate in it.

"You all need to pick a class representative."

I look around to see everyone sighing in relief. Is the stuff normal? The short time I did go to school we never did anything like this. How does it even work? I'm not quite sure. Maybe I should search this stuff up.

And everyone started shouting. This is annoying. My head is killing me. I think I need to sleep. You can't. What the- Why can't I? Falling asleep in a class mostly full of strangers. Have you learned nothing? . . . Answer me.

.

.

.

At this point I'm just going to ignore you. Who ever you are?

Apparently we're voting now but I think I'm just going to skip that. I don't know anyone here except from Fumi and I don't think he'll want to be the class representative.

In the end Midoriya became Class Representative and Yaoyorozu the Vice.

I don't really mind about them being the representatives, I'm just worried that Midoriya might overwork himself,he looks really nervous.

Its lunch and I really need to find Tokoyami, he deserves an explanation but first I need to check in with Comet. He never looks worried. I reached the third floor when Comet jumped out of my bag.

"Comet! What are you doing? You can't leave my bag here, someone is going to notice."

'Listen, somebody is at the front gate and their going to destroy it!'

What is he saying? This is a high tech school I doubt anyone will break I...

"WARNING LEVEL THREE SECURITY BREACH!"

What.?...

"ALL STUDENTS PLEASE EVACUATE THE BUILDING IN AN ORDERLY Fashion!"

I need to head down Stairs. If this is serious, I'll be in trouble. I grabbed Comet and started running down the stairs.

I need to work out more. I'm currently running across the second floor since it'll be easier to leave the building there.

I can feel shadows running around me. Am I really alone? Your not. I think that is easy to tell. Do you really need to bother me now, at this exact moment? It is quite amusing watching you struggle.

Ladies, ladies your both pretty. Can we go now I don't want to die or get in trouble.... COMET, you can hear us. Of course I can. I'm your creation I know what you know. I feel what you feel. I experience what you experience.

OK.. Getting a bit creepy kitty... oh I believe that we it just in time.

Timeskip

PM 0:50

For todays rescue training we are heading to the USJ. Instead of one Pro Hero we have, three probably due to the break in.

Now we are on the bus I'm next to Tokoyami - it looks like he forgot about the classroom incident - we are talking quietly about my newest and finished creation.

______________________________________

+×Merry Christmas!×+
I hope you have a wonderful day.

And for all of you who don't celebrate Christmas still have a beautiful day.

837 Words
______________________________________