{~Chapter 2~}

Player's POV

I woke up in an alleyway. It was dark and damp. Cold. Where am I?

I tilted my head to the side to see and book with my name on it. Without hesitation I picked up the book and started to read it.

'Dear, Evan Bouchard

You have been picked for a special programme (You don't have a choice). Unfortunately you can not communicate with your friends and family for this world.

Now let me explain about this word. In this world not all people are created equal. This is the reality you will have to learn about society very young.

It all began in China, in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. Before the world knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight.

Now an explanation of your superpower

Hacker ( I can't name things :'|

-Your can open a small screen for any where to hacked from.

-Of course it has the highest tech know to man

-You view the world as a bunch of codes (this means that you can reanimate the dead and non-living thing make to life)

-Soon you will be able to control the living

P. S Your in Musutafu Japan

A fake city

Good for you I guess. More work for me^_^
Now go get our self a job. '

Well..

What do I say to this? :-| I should get out of this dirty alleyway before I attract unwanted attention.

______________________________________

I'm trying to come up with a schedule but I'm a mess

319 Words