Chapter 9

Cast, crew and audience fled as quickly as they could. Ciel had other plans. "Where did he take her?!!" He shouted at Madame Red. "Come with me Monsieur, I will take you to him. But remember! Keep your hand at the level of your eyes!" She guided him through the chaotic hallways as people screamed and ran. "I'll come with you!" Lizzy said running up behind the two.
"No Lizzy no! You must stay here! Come with me Monsieur, you must do as I say." Lizzy stopped the crowds following the two, obeying her mothers wish.

Sebastian held a torch in one hand, your hand in the other. "Down once more to the dungeons of my black despair, down we plunge to the prison of my mind. Down that path into darkness deep as hell. Why you ask was I bound and chained in this cold and dismal place? Not for any mortal sin, but the wickedness of my abhorrent face!"

Track down this murderer he must be found

He carried you through the swamp like moat, towards his cavern domain. "Hounded out by everyone, met with hatred everywhere. No kind words from anyone, no compassion anywhere. (Y/N), why? WHY?"

Madame Red and Ciel ran down the dark staircase. "Your hand at the level of your eyes." She instructed "At the level of your eyes." Ciel repeated.

At the level of your eyes

"This is as far as I dare go." She said stopping. Ciel turned to her, "Thank you." He continued down the stairs as quickly as he could. He fell through a trapdoor at one of the landings and fell into a submerged cage.

With no other choice, you dressed in the elegant wedding dress on the mannequin. Sebastian examined at the ring Ciel had given you. "Have you gorged yourself at last in your lust for blood? Am I now to be prey to your lust for flesh?" You walked towards him. "That fate which condemns me to wallow in blood, has also denied me the joys of the flesh." He went to stoke your cheek but you turned your head away. "This face, the infection which poisons our love. This face which earned, a mothers fear and loathing. A mask, my first, unfeeling scrap of clothing."

He took the veil in his hands and gently placed it on your head. "Pity comes too late, turn around and face your fate! An eternity of this before your eyes. He placed the diamond ring in your hand. You took off the veil and walked to one of the covered mirrors, pulling the tapestry off of it. "This haunted face, holds no horror for me now. Its in your soul, that the true distortion lies." Ciel trudged through the water and reached the gate. "Wait! I think, my dear, we have a guest!" Sebastian turned to look at your fiancé.

"Ciel!"

"Sir! This is indeed, an unparalleled delight. I had rather hoped that you would come. And now my wish comes true you have truly made my night." He wrapped an arm around you. "Let me go." You demanded to no avail.

"Free her! Do what you like, only free her! Have you not pity?"

"Your lover makes a passionate plea."

"Please, Ciel it's useless."

"I love her! Does that mean nothing? I love her! Show some compassion!"

"The world showed no compassion to me!"

"(Y/N), (Y/N), let me see her!"

"Be my guest, sir."
Sebastian pulled a lever and the gate lifted. He started into the water towards Ciel.

"Monsieur I bid welcome. Did you think that I would harm her? Why would I make her pay, for the sins which are yours!" The gate closed and Ciel looked at it. Mistake. Sebastian tossed his noose around the blue haired man. You audibly gasped. "Order your fine horses now! Raise up your hand to the level of your eyes!" Sebastian tied Ciel to the gate with the excess rope. "Nothing can save you now, except perhaps
(Y/N)."

He walked back towards you. "Start a new life with me! Buy his freedom with your love. Refuse me and you send your lover to his death! This is the choice, this is the point of no return." Betrayal filled your heart and eyes.

"The tears I might have shed, for your dark fate, grow cold and turn to tears of hate."

"(Y/N), forgive me. Please forgive me! I did it all for you and all for nothing!"

"Farewell, my fallen idol and false friend. We had such hopes and now those hopes are shattered."

"Too late for turning back. To late for prayers and pity."

"Say you love him and my life is over."

"All hope of cries for help, no point in fighting."

"For either way you choose, you cannot win!"

"Either way you choose, he has to win!"

Sebastian tied the noose around Ciel's neck. Stringing up the excess around the gate.

"So do you end your days with me? Or do you send him to his grave?!"

"Why make her lie to you to save me?"

"Angel of Music, who deserves this? When will you see reason? Angel of Music, you deceived me. I gave you my mind blindly.

"For pity's sake (Y/N) say no! Don't throw your life away for my sake! I fought so hard to free you."

"Past the point of no return, the final threshold. His life is now a prize which you must earn! You've passed the point of no return. You try my patience, make your choice."

You looked between the two, tears cascading down your face. You stepped in the water and walked up to Sebastian "Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known? God give me courage to show you, you are not alone." You leaned in, tilted your head up and kissed him. When you broke away, he was crying and you kissed him again.